👰🏽The wedding👰🏽

It's been 9 months since dejuane proposed to me! Today was finally the day. The day I was getting married🥺! The brides maids were devenity, madi, Malu, Lauren,Dede, Dani, hazel, Ava. The groomsman were sui, Alex, malcom, Andre, Mathew. We all started to get ready. We were kinda in a rush.

The brides maids outfit

Your outfit

The groomsmens outfit

Once we were done I was starting to get nervous

Me and dejuane were doing a reveal of how we looked and we would show each other while everyone watched us.

I walked to dejuane while his back was turned. I tapped on his shoulder while he turned around. "Om-" he said facing me. He didn't finish what he was about to say, instead he put his hand over his face and started to cry and bit. "Awee baby" I said smiling while pulling him into a hug. "You look so beautiful" he said whipping his tears. "Tank you" I said giving puppy dog eyes.

Than the brides maids and me all left the groomsmen. The wedding was originally gonna start at 3:30 but it was 3:45 bc the band was a little late but that's ok. It was soon gonna be time, I was super nervous. The bridesmaids all started to convince me that it would be ok.

It was now time to walk. My dad wasn't here with me so I had to walk with my grandpa. We started walking down the aisle while everyone admired me. I saw dejuane from the distance jus smiling at me. My grandpa stopped as he removed the veil from my face. Dejuane just smiled at me.

"Do you Dejuane Thomas Mccoy, promise to cherish, love, and never cheat on ms. Nova"

The priest asked dejuane

"I do" he said smiling at me.

"Do you Nova Justice Mccoy, promise to cherish love, and never cheat on mr. mccoy"

The priest asked me

"I do" I said smiling at dejuane.

"Do Dejuane McCoy take Nova as your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health"

The priest asked once again

"I do" he said tearing up.

I smiled the whole time looking at him trying not to cry

Do you Nova Mccoy take dejuane as your lawful wedded wife to have and to hold, from this day forward,for better or for worse,for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health"

The priest asked me

"I do" I said smiling at dejuane

"You may kiss the bride"

The priest said smiling

Dejuane came closer to me while our lips connected and lived in synch. We unattached our lips while everyone cheered. We walked out of the church and to the after party room.

We started partying with everyone, eating, talking everyone giving gifts and having a great time. I did the thing were you threw the flowers and sum1 caught them. And madi my bsf ended up catching them. We danced and ate sum desserts.

Me and dejuane bought a hotel for everyone to stay at tonight because everyone was gonna be tired when it was time to leave.

I'm so glad tonight was fun. I grabbed Josiah I danced with him. He was such a cutie. He smiled the whole time and laughed. Dejuane and Josiah danced while I recorded them and posted it on my story.

Everyone was gonna leave at 12:50 am. For the rest of the night we partied.

Leaving
Everyone left and went to there hotels rooms. I was so tired. "Babe" dejuane said. "Yes" I said taking my heels off. "Thank you for sticking around with me" he smiled. I jumped on him and hugged him tight. I started to tear up. I canted believe it's been 3 years. "And thank you for making these 3 years the best 3 years ever, I may have messed up but that didn't mean I never thought or loved you" he kissed my cheek. "I love you so much" I cried. He just laughed. "Why you crying mamas" he said in a baby voice. "Cause you make me happy" I smiled.

We ended up going into the shower. Me and dejuane were planning on have another baby. We didn't know yet tho. We rlly wanted a girl this time tho. We wanted to name her Hennessy or if they are twin girls Hennessy and Ansley. But I'm fine with either.
I put Josiah in the bed with us as we slowly went to sleep. We were all tired tonight so it didn't matter!

Hope y'all enjoyed this part! Are you liking it? Ilyyy guess have great rest of ur dayyy!💜

~Maria🦋