chapter eleven

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW BAD THE LAST CHAPTER WAS

A/N: I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW BAD THE LAST CHAPTER WAS. Like it just doesn't make any sense and I rlly wanna delete it, but I also don't want to have to rewrite it. Anyways, I'm back :) hope ya'll had a safe and fun 4th! Also, this chapter is continued off of the last, just an fyi <3

"Fuck!" JJ yells, slamming his fist into the wall.

Lioana remains on the floor of the boat, sobbing into her hands, flinching every time JJ has an outburst of anger.

"JJ, stop." Lio whimpers as JJ keeps punching stuff in the boat. "JJ."

"JJ, calm down bro!" Pope yells, noticing Lio's frightfulness.

"I should've gone with you!" JJ runs his fingers through his hair, stressfully walking around the boat.

"JJ, it's not your fault" Lioana looks up at JJ, making him look away, hoping she doesn't see his tears.

"Pope, move." JJ pushes him out of the way, taking control of the boat.

☾☾☾☾☾

"2020 Malibu 24-MXZ. World's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance." Pope states.

"Guys, this is Topper's boat. He didn't do anything," Lioana says, squeezing in between the two boys.

"Exactly, Lio. He did nothing. He stood there and watched Rafe sexually assault you, and he didn't do shit." JJ's hands rest on her shoulders, Lio looking up into his anger-filled eyes.

"This is war, Pope." Lio mumbles. 

"They hit us, we hit them," JJ smirks, watching Lio.

She pulls her shirt over her head, throwing it to the side. Her shorts quickly meet her shirt, on the floor, before she dives into the water. 

JJ pulls a bandana over his face, covering the bottom half of his face. He throws some shades on as Pope undresses down to his swim trunks.

Pope dives into the water after Lio, struggling to keep her fast swimming pace.

Lioana climbs up into the boat, a winded Pope behind her. She squats down, twisting the plug until it pops loose. She looks up at Pope, who gives her a smile before they both scurry back to Heyward's boat.

"Wow, you did it." JJ smiles as Lio shows him the boat plug. "I'm so proud of you right now. Holy crap."

"JJ," Pope wipes the water from his face as he climbs into the boat. 

"Yeah?"

"You can't tell anybody."

"Oh, no, yeah. Totally dude."