JeanMarco。Bondage。

Dedicated to: @Michealis_Pok951 for requesting this. Hope you enjoy!

I'm going to hell for this omg. Sorry it took so long. YOU BETTER ENJOY OKAY.

『Marco's POV』

"Jean, be nice." I muttered towards Jean, knowing he couldn't hear me while he was screaming at Eren.

"Yeah horse face! Listen to your boyfriend!" Eren yelled, pointing a finger towards me.

"Eren shut the fuck up because I gauge your eyes out of their sockets!"

These sorts of fights went on daily. They would take up to 30 minutes for them to actually finally calm down, even then, they still hated each other and gave the other the evil eye.

No matter how much I tried my best to calm down the two, they never stopped. They were always over the most stupidest topics, and I never understood what had happened to make the two hate each other so much. Fighting was completely unnecessary, so I never understood what good it did for them.

"Cadets!" A booming voice came from the entrance door of the cabin we all ate our food in. "Is there a fucking problem here?!" It was Mr. Shadis, our training squad leader. His voice was never quiet, and I swear, he had the hearing of a hawk. He could be on the other side of the site, and still hear the damn yelling from Eren and Jean.

"N-No sir!" Eren said, quickly taking his seat beside Mikasa.

Mr. Shadis raised an eyebrow, taking his time to glare at each and everyone of us, especially on Eren.

"If I hear anymore yelling from here, I will make sure to send your asses to the Survey Corps, and I'm sure they will fix that right up!" Mr. Shadis yelled before slamming the entrance door behind him, after walking out.

"I'm sure Eren would love that. I always hear him fan girling over the Captain." Jean joked, snickering.

"Jean." I said, sternly. Making him look over in my direction.

"What, Marco? I'm just having some fun. Be a sport!" He said, slapping a hand on my shoulder.

"Just try to have fun without being so rude..." I muttered, looking at an angry Eren, who was trying his best to escape Mikasa's arms, to come and pounce on Jean.

Jean sighed. "Fine. But under one condition."

I rolled my eyes, "What now?"

"Come to that big, empty dorm at 1am." He whispered, sitting closer next to me. "I found some... New toys."

My eyes widen, feeling my face heat up. "O-Okay."

He smirked before standing up and throwing out his plate and wandering off.

---

Walking towards the large, empty dorm, just like I have multiple times, I made sure no one was around or following me before I opened the large door. This dorm was abandoned years ago, and no one has stepped a food in here since. Jean and I found it about 2 years ago, and decided to put it to good use.

I stepped into the darkly lit room, glancing around. I saw no sight of Jean, but I did see something pretty interesting hanging from the ceiling.

"Whoa. Jean?" I called out his name, staring at this new... Item.

"Isn't it perfect?" I heard the familiar soft voice whisper into my ear from behind.

Gasping from surprise, I spun around to face him. He was wearing his famous smirk. "It's definitely original." I whispered, stealing another glance at the new contraption from behind my shoulder.