chpt 3 :p

chapter 3: time flys when you're having fun

( Y/N POV )

i've had so much fun at karasuno in these last few weeks! i found my childhood best friend, and made some new one along the way like milkayama, mama sugawara, little orange tangerine boi, and dada daichi who in which is dating mama sugawara. practically the whole team! mina thinks i have a crush but i don't think i do i'm just attracted to him and that is NOT the same thing, but anyways! me and mina went go watch our karasuno boys play a practice round against fukurodani.

( TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MATCH BROUGHT TO YOU BY : THE AGGRESSIVE SENPAI )

karasuno ended up losing due a male but the name of bokuto. after everyone was heading outside for bbq and i decided to talk to my gaming buddy from nekoma high kozume kenma. i finally found him but the captain was also there. "nice to see you again y/n~" captain kuroo says. i swear to jahsin if kuroo wasn't a third year he'd be like a really cute 28 year old. i'd call him hisoka. deadass. "hi kuroo may i please get by so i can talk to koko over there" i ask with a sigh and slight annoyance in my voice. as kuroo was about to say something i gave him a slight death glare. he gulped and sweat dropped. he quickly moved out the way as i walked past him. "hi koko!" i say in a regular tone. kenma looks up as he finishes his watermelon.

 kenma looks up as he finishes his watermelon

"oh hey y/n" he says flatly. "hey did you bring ur system i thought we could play for a while if that's ok with you" i say praying to jahsin he says yes. "honestly i'd thought you'd never ask" i laugh a little and we started our game. "so what brings you here?" he asks. "well remember when i said i was moving to miyagi p. well i go to karasuno now and i found my bestie mina who's trying to talk to akaashi currently. i made friends with the karasuno volleyball boys too" i say while trying to win against koko "oh i see" i finally win again him and fist pump a "yes!" and fall back onto the ground.

"so have you kept your promise" koko asks me. me and koko have been internet friends for years i think and we've met multiple times in person. i told him about my past relationship since he asked why i don't have a boyfriend or something. i told him everything and he told me to make a promise to him. the promise was: "'to let go of this part of your life and move on promise me that this won't stop you from having another relationship promise you'll stop letting this get to you"'and i promised him exactly that. i told him i still get panic attacks from the time of the relationship and the thought of it. he said "'well that's expected it's trauma for you"'. anyways after thinking about the promise i finally replied "yes i kept my promise" i say flatly trying not to sound like it's not bothering me everyday. "good. i know it bothers you and i really want you to be happy. i'll still care for you just as much as the next person will" he says with care in his tone letting me know he's serious. "thank you koko" i hug him since me and koko are about the same height i don't have to look up or down at him. he smiles at me and i smile back.

( TANAKA POV )

'they're not dating are they? jahsin i hope not that's not what i want to right now! i'll ask on the way back home yea! i'll walk her to her house and ask on the way there' i was going to continue until noya snaps me out of it again. "dude you gotta stop doing that to me! what were you even thinking about?!" i sweat drop as i realize practically the whole team was looking at me with confused looks. "ahehe sorry guys i just spaced out i wasn't even thinking about anything" i say trying to laugh it off. "better yet WHO were you thinking about? your entire face was red the entire time..." mina ask and she goes on her phone gasps and my phone soon vibrates. it was from mina i opens the message and says: