Chapter One

For all my Hindi listeners Bekhayali I love this song, like damn

and for all my non Hindi listeners

One Call Away : Charlie Puth

I kind of have a really bad taste in English Music, so feel free to suggest some good English Songs xoxo.

----

| Randhir's POV |

It's been four years Mandira , I am still waiting for you to come back to me, to stay with me, I miss your presence near me, yahan log sirf mera gussa dekhte hai, uske peeche ka dukh nhi, nah us dard ko mitane ki koshish karte, na main apne kareeb kisi ko aane deta hoon, kyunki I have loved you and I always will, I have these memories with me encased in my broken heart ,  I would never let these memories fade away by letting some one come over, none can take your place, even if these memories cause pain I am ready to bear, only for you.

[ people only see my anger and tend to call me names, no one tries to deal with the pain behind my anger, I won't let any one come close to me, ever, for I have only loved you]

Mandira today is an important meeting, I am taking your bracelet, yes yes, people give me weird looks when I wear it, but my one cold gaze is enough to make them look down, I know you might probably find it funny, but I no longer have your presence to accompany me , to give me strength, wearing one of your belongings makes me feel that you are blessing me with strength and peace somewhere.

You always used to say, Mandira, "gussa kam karlo thoda, Randhir, mere alawa koi tolerate nhi karega" [Learn to control your anger, no one else is going to calm you down and tolerate it] how true your words were, Darling, but the thing is all my anger used to melt when you used to lovingly take me in your embrace, or just smile once at me, everything used to fall in the right place, I am scattered now , Mandira for none of the smiles are equivalent to yours, as beautiful and charming as yours.

I miss you, Mandira, come back to me.

| Third Person POV|

Holding a picture of Mandira, he started talking, thinking she would reply, but he was starting to get used to this deadly silence surrounding his home , Mandira was no longer there to take care of him, he had been ruthless since then, his behavior with others full of anger and rudeness, his behaviour with himself, inhumane.

He had isolated himself from happiness, drowning more and more into sadness, sex addiction , drug addiction to ease his pain.

He got ready without having a proper meal, no one knew what pleased his taste buds except Mandira, he was particular about everything and over years nothing had undergone a change, but he was left with no option in his life, than to adjust with whatever he had, cause Mandira was no longer at his side, to support him, to nurture him.

He was a business tycoon, well known all over Kolkata for his business skills. After Mandira's demise, Randhir had started working much more hard only to escape memories of Mandira, memories do leave our side but bits and pieces of our soul, don't, Mandira was the part of his soul.