2 - Breakup

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

breakup.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

A few weeks later..

CHOI BEOMGYU

"Class Dismissed!"

"Oh, it's over?" I asked as I yawned and turned my head to the Chaeyeon's side. I saw her standing up from her chair, but I held her wrist.

She looked at me confused and said, "Let go." She tried to yank her hand, but I held it even tighter.

"Where are you going?" I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes with my other hand. "Lunch of course," She rolled her eyes.

"Oh.." I lessen my grip and slowly let go of her wrist. She walked towards the door to meet her friends.

"Why's he holding your wrist?" Ryujin asked as she took a quick glance at me. 

"I don't know.. Let's just go, I'm hungry." Chaeyeon wrapped her hands around Lia and they walked away..

I stood up from my seat and met Soobin when I stepped out of the classroom. "Yo, where's Yeonjun?" I asked.

"He's waiting for us at the canteen, let's go." He replied as I nod.

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙  ˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙‧̍̊

 "Oh? Huening and Taehyun said they won't come for lunch," Yeonjun said as he put his phone on the table.

"Waeo?" Soobin asked.

"They haven't finished their lab experiment," Yeonjun replied.

"Seriously.." I laughed. Suddenly I felt someone kicking my feet, and it turns out to be Soobin. I raised an eyebrow at him and he's signaling me to look somewhere. I looked at his direction and saw Minji.

"Ahh.. here comes Minji.." Yeonjun quietly sighed. "Oppa, can I eat with you?" She asked cutely. I was kinda disgusted but.. it was part of the game man.

"Sure," I said, trying not to sound awkward. She sat down next to me and ate while looking at me. Suddenly the table becomes quiet and it was hella awkward. Me, Soobin, and Yeonjun were eyeing each other.

"Oppa, do you want some?" She offered and I reject it, "No thanks.." After a couple of minutes, Minji eventually finished her meal first.

"I'll go to the restroom first, meet you at your locker," She smiled and pats my shoulder. I gave her a not-so-fake smile as she walked away. We all sighed in relief.

"Yah, Choi Beomgyu! I don't understand why you even bother dating someone as cringey as her!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"Yeah, she's like so in love with you. And how she looks at you earlier, it grossed me out," Soobin stated.

"You should stop playing with girls dude.. You're a senior already.." Yeonjun said as Soobin agreed with him.

"Don't worry, I have another interesting target," I smirked.

"What are you going to do with Minji then?" Soobin asked as I replied, "Easy, dumped her."

They both let out a heavy sighed before standing up to return their trays. I followed them to return my tray, then parted ways with them since they're going back to class and I need to go to my locker to meet Minji, also to prepare for my dance practice.

"Oppa!" I heard Minji yelled and waved at me. I walked towards her and opened my locker.

"Oppa, are you going-" She was about to say something but I cut her off with a heavy sighed. "Waeo oppa?" She looks worried, I closed my locker and looked t her.

"Minji, we should break up. We're no match for each other," I said as she began to shed a tear. From afar I saw Chaeyeon walking towards her locker which located not so far from my locker. 

Minji suddenly slapped me and said, "I already know that you'll be like this.. I thought I'll change you but no, you're just the same. I was too stupid to think that I could change you." She then ran away with tears all over her face. I felt a sting on my left cheek and held it for a while before opening back my locker.

I took my duffle bag out of my locker and walked towards Chaeyeon. "I pity you.. You always had a girl slapping your face at the end of the month? Or was it week?" I let out a chuckle.

"Why are you chuckling? Crazy.." She glared at me as she took her books out of her locker. "I won't join the class after this, I'll have a dance practice," I said as she closed her locker.

"So?" She took her phone out of her pocket and enter her passcode. She was scrolling her Instagram and liked a few posts. Before the practice starts, I decided to walk her back to class.

"I'll bring these," I said as I took her books from her hand. 

"I can-"

"I said I will bring these for you," I said as she replied, "Thanks... i guess?"

"You're welcome, babygirl~" I wink at her.

"Stop, you're disgusting.."

"And you're pretty,"

"What? It doesn't make sense.." She looked at me, confused.

"I know," I chuckled as she chuckled along.

"Stop flirting.." She scoffed.