Chapter 2- blue cookies in exchange for revenge.

Later that week

Percy made several Iris messages to demigods across America, barely making a dent in the pile of Drachmas given to her by her father. This was a woman hellbent focused on disrupting the order sustained within the Justice League, the covert-ops team in particular. She wanted them to change how they processed the aftermath of their fights against the enemies of America and her values. How patriotic.

She called Annabeth first, asking her for help. She thought that Annabeth could help her with an amazing strategy that she already came up with. Annabeth's plan required careful consideration and planning to attack Kaldur'ahm where it will hurt the most, his loyalty for his team. Jason, Frank and Annabeth would help with creating chaos, through freak natural events for the team, luring them from the cave by creating mayhem in Star City, a coordinated attack bound to leave the Batman stumped for the motive, because while this attack was happening, Piper and Hazel would be manipulating the mortals into believing that there was a threat in the before mentioned cities while Percy snuck into the cave with Leo, Annabeth and the Stoll's in order to completely mess with the cave, changing all the furniture so it was on the ceiling in some rooms, and flooding the other areas. Annabeth decided that this would leave a message to the Young Justice team that someone was out for them.

The next message went to Frank and Hazel, asking them if they wanted to be apart of the plan, then to Piper and Jason and Leo and the Stoll's. Percy had to promise the demigods Blue cookies. All of whom replied yes, so they travelled to Percy's destroyed house to discuss game plans, and prepare for the mission. 

The recruited demigods travelled by Pegasi and dragon-back aka Frank, flying from Long Island and California to New Jersey, where Happy Harbour was situated.

Leo had made some new phones and concealed radios for the demigods, allowing them to communicate discreetly across America and the targeted cities, and the Stoll's had come prepared for the mission ahead, after all it is an once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to prank the Justice League. Annabeth came ready for the mission, blueprints and all and Percy had to somehow find room in her already broken house for 8 more demigods, however she was excited to catch up with her friends and cause some mischief for some well-deserving superheroes.

Published 8th July, 2020