Chapter 4- Percy's Dam suspicions.

Shoutout to @TeamLeoIsBest and @Fowler1313 for inspiring me to finish this.

The 9 demigods sat inside Percy's house, watching the camera feed of the cave on her television.

They watched the young justice team enter the cave, watching as the Martian simply sat down, on the lounge and turning on the television which was on the roof. The rest of the team just looked up at the ceiling, wondering why their furniture was on the roof, especially when the furniture was on the floor when they left. Hazel's mist had worked spectacularly.

The Stoll's cackled as Robin tried to use the supercomputer, and watched as the computer played bleating goat videos and showcased memes on the multiple screens. All this was happening while the background was slowly filling up with holograms of goats and chicken nuggets. The lights started to flash while Leo's latest invention, chicken nuggets scented smoke filled the room. Leo deactivated their flashlights remotely while the Stoll's started a remix of goat screams played in the background, slowly getting louder as the room filled.

Robin was cackling, marvelling at the evil genius it took to carry out this prank to this extent. He thought that the chicken nugget smokescreen was genius. He loved every moment of it and was taking notes for his remix of it for the Wayne manor. The Batman could not deal with this expertise, showcased in the cave.

Artemis was unamused. She already tolerated enough from the married couple Robin and Kidflash but a mystery pranked was not something that she expected when she arrived from the mission.

Wally was scared. He never knew that screaming goat memes could be used in this way. He wondered if a girl pulled off this prank, and if she was hot. Even better, he wondered if she was single, never mind that, he would have her, boyfriend or not.

M'gann was excited. Was this the human concept of a prank? She was so excited to see what came next. Maybe something was planned for Halloween, or even for April 1st.

Connor was indifferent to the situation. He could see the cogs whirring in Robin's mind. Connor did not seem scared because of the screams, but he was confused on why the human-like screams were created by animals, and why the human teammates were so affected by it.   
Kaldur'ahm was deep in thought. He recognised the magic used in the pranks but he did not know why Greek gods were involved in mortal matters, by laying traps for the team. He was worried because of 2 things. 1. Batman's reaction to the breach in the security and 2. The sorcery performed was that of Greek origin. Either the gods or their offspring caused this dilemma. He wondered if the power surge had something to do with this problem.

The demigods were killing themselves laughing as they watched the teenage heroes reactions to the pranks they left in the cave. They loved M'Gann's excited face and even more excitable nature, Wally's terrified face, with white skin and a gobsmacked face and Connor's attitude towards the prank because he wasn't scared of the human torture devices and methods, apart from the future pranks conducted by the married couple (Robin and KF), but he didn't know how to feel due to the pranks. The Stoll's didn't like how unprankable he was, and vowed to do better for their twin in the kiddies justice team. Percy was already planning stage 2 of this operation, but the look in Kaldur'ahm's face left her reeling. She didn't know why he affected her that much, but as she glanced around the room, she felt that he knew that something was up, and that their secret might be exposed sooner rather than never.

Published