Attack On Highschool

"PETRA WAKE UP"!! Eren yelled

"WERE GONNA BE LATE"

"STFU EREN"Petra said

"ooh u said a bad word,MAMA HANJI"

"WAT, titans are here !!"

"NO PETRA SAID A BAD WORD"

"what did she say"

"she said "stfu""

"PETRA DON'T MAKE ME GET THE WOODEN SPOON"

"what the hell mom,just stop.

"I'll stop,if YOU stopped saying "bad words"

"fine "

"would you get out of here I'm gonna get dressed"

Fine cmon Eren "

"mama r u sure she's my sister"Eren says as he walks out of Petra's room

"ok,"Hanji said weirdly

**AT SCHOOL**Petra's pov doe***

I walls down the hallway as she wears her school uniform,it's a white button up shirt with a light brown buttoned up sweater. It has the schools logo on it which is "WALL ROSE HIGH"on the back front right hand corner and on the left sleeve. Also a red white and gold plaid skirt and some knee-high socks,and some all black low top sneakers.My strawberry blonde hair is tucked back behind my ear and my back pack swings as i hold it on one shoulder. I was sorta having a "Regina George moment" when she walked down the hall.my first class is Titan-ology.I sit right next to Levi Ackerman,my crush since..3rd grade.oh,how cute he was with his grey eyes and black hair and always so serious,he had a pretty deep voice for 15.I walk into class,and I realize that's not our regular teacher this time it was a sub Mr. Erwin.I think that teacher hates my guts for some reason.but I dunno why his #eyebrowgameisstrong.Anyways,back to what I was saying, I walk into class and the whole class started saying YOUR LATE.I was embarrassed so much I started to bite my lip so hard it started to bleed.mr.erwin said "um, Miss ral do u need to go to the nurse?"Yes immediately,""Levi bring her to the nurse"Ok"
"so what happened to your lip"Levi said as we were walking down the stairs."When I'm nervous,embarrassed,or interested I bite my lip so hard sometimes it bleeds"
"what's wrong"says nurse joy (Pokemon plot twist lol) "I bit my lip"I'm gonna give you a banaid and and ice pack,if it gets swollen or anything come back to me "ok"said Petra as she has the ice pack on her mouth.{I sorta drained so much blood I sorta got drowsy,but I'm fine}
We walk into class and they are getting ready for lunch?"we were gone for so long we missed the whole entire lesson" said Levi "ya"I say awkwardly.

*****TO BE COUNTINUED****
Il finish the rest of this chapter in-progress