CHAPTER 2.

So,
every hour or so I would go to the bathroom now and then to fix my makeup.It was messed up pretty bad so I took my light brown bag with the wings of freedom on it. *stargazing moment* ah,someday I'll want to be in the scouting regiment. OK BACK TO DOING MY MAKEUP. I took my foundation,fluffy brush,concealer,eyeliner,mascara,and a nudish pink lipstick.so I get back to class and mr.natsu was our teacher for I don't know what subjectt, maybe gym.And I get into the locker room and change my fab clothes into gym clothes.It has a green shirt with brown yoga pants with the school symbol on it.I open the locker and get my run proof makeup spray, so my makeup doesn't sweat off and be discussing.And put on deodorant,and get my hair up in a high bun, and DONE. We sat down on the bleachers and some kid raised their hand and said .... "WHAT'S A NATSU"😂😂😂 {IF YOU KNOW ME IRL YOU WILL GET THIS} I couldn't help but to laugh. Natsu's face was red as a tomato. He said "ok ok stop laughing"
"we are going to do yoga" oh no this is going to be bad I thought (because of boys...ughh)

It is hot as hell in there. So I took off the shirt, but I had a tank top underneath it .Gym class was over so I went back into the locker room and changed my clothes into the uniform. And the day was over and,mama Hanji never came so luckily Levi walked me home since she never came.I walk into my house and yell at mam Hanji she was clueless like she didn't know what I was talking about pff.
It was dinner time and mama Hanji was cooking again...NOOOO. She was making her "famous" cough cough discussing meatloaf.
I tasted it and I almost puked in my mouth I tried to talk her out about getting takeout.I was in a group chat with Sasha,mikasa they wouldn't stop so I was telling them about the mmmmeatlof they felt sorry .because Hanji can't COOK.I put on my silky pink night gown and took off my makeup and went to bed....