Pilot - Part 2

Avery's POV

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

SLAP.COM - Avery Vega Just Posted!

First day at Hollywood Arts! Already have a friend there!

Mood - Excited 😆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

Trina leads us through the front door of Hollywood Arts. My twin and I looked around excitedly. This place was amazing!

"See, it's just a high school," Trina exclaims.

I rolled my eyes. This isn't just a high school.

"Um, this is not just a high school! These kids are all artsy and creative and talented, and we're just normal." Tori says with a sigh.

I give her a look. "I'll have you know that I am artsy, creative, and talented!" I state with a smile. "Mom and dad said so."

They both ignore me as Trina goes on saying, "It's okay, there's nothing wrong with being normal. And besides, you're not alone. I've got your back."

Not even a second later, Trina's perky friend runs over and exclaims, "Trina! Eric Paulson got his hair straightened!"

"Shut up!" Trina yells before walking away with her friend gossiping.

"I'm alone," Tori says.

I glare at her. "Excuse you? What am I then? Chopped liver-" Oh I see Jade. I pat Tori on the shoulder. "See ya later twinie. Now you're really alone."

I walk over to Jade. "Hey, you made it." She said with a small smile.

I smirked, "Why? Did you think I was gonna chicken out?"

"Nah, that seems more like your sister's job. What do you have first?"

I looked at my schedule and tried to pronounce my first-period teacher's name as best as I can. "Sikowitz."

"Great, I have him too. Want to get some coffee first?" Jade asks as she links her arms with mine.

"Oh my gosh! Yes. Coffee!!"

Jade laughs and says, "I always get coffee first before class. Let's go, I'll show you the way.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

We enter Sikowitz's class and I see typical Tori embarrassing herself. There's a coffee cup on the ground and it seems like she's trying to rub the coffee stain out of his shirt. Then there's a guy standing behind coffee stain boy who looks mildly amused.

Before I could say anything, Jade scowls and crosses her arms. "Dude, why are you rubbing my boyfriend?"

Tori looks up and freezes, stuttering, "I just... I spilled coffee on..."