The Bird Scene - Part 1

Avery's POV

I walk out of the house, yawning

I walk out of the house, yawning. Gosh it's too early for me to even be awake, but I wanted to finish my locker early so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

"Coffee for the queen," Seb teases as he hands me my coffee.

"Thank you," I mumble, barely awake.

He laughs at me and ruffles my hair. "Come on, lets get to school. Remember, the faster you finish, the less you have to worry." He says while smiling fondly at me.

"Thanks for picking me up... and for the coffee," I say.

On our way to school, he asks, "Do you need help with your locker?"

"Yes please. If I do it alone, I'm pretty sure it's going to take me hours." I groaned.

He smirks at me and teases, "You really are a different person without your coffee."

"I thought you knew that by now, considering you always pick me up now," I shot back at him. "It's not fair! How do you function so well without coffee," I whined.

He laughs and goes to poke me in the cheek. "Maybe it's because I'm not a coffee addict like you, darling."

I blush at the endearment. "It's not my fault that I love coffee. It calls to me," I protested.

"Mmhmm sure, Vee. It just calls to you." He mutters sarcastically.

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

(Imagine that but on a frosted glass)

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

SLAP.COM - Avery Vega Just Posted!

Coffee (✔️)
Set up locker (✔️)
Design my locker (✔️)

Mood - 🙃

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"Geez, finally, I'm done." I exclaim while plopping onto the ground. "That took forever."