[MINGYU SEVENTEEN] ^_^My Boyfriend Is My Maths Tutor

It's been 7 months since mine and Mingyu's relationship! He's smart, intelligent infact he's the topper of the class and what I am? A total loser when it comes to maths!!

I tried to find my brain  because these complicated math formulas stole it! I hit my head everytime to come to my senses but all I could think of was Mingyu. My mother better thank me for a future son-in-law like him!

I was still trying to figure out when suddenly got distracted, it was Mingyu's call. I smiled and recieved it.

Mingyu: Hey babe!
Y/n: Hi.....

Mingy: What's wrong?

Y/n: Well umm just stuck in these maths equations.

I said bluntly not realizing, I covered my mouth! It would look so awkward like he's the topper of the class and his girlfriend is still stuck in maths formulas. I felt embarassed but then he chuckled a bit.

Mingyu: So do you want me to come over and teach you?

Y/n: Oh no no! I didn't mean that...

Mingyu: Come on! I'm your boyfriend..why are you hiding it from me?

Y/n: Hiding? oh....well just because I feel ashamed ..you're the brilliant student and here I am! The worst! Everyone says we're not a pefect match

Mingyu: Yahh you're my girlfriend! Who the hell said that? 

Y/n: No..it's fine...I should focus more now

Mingyu: If thats the case then I'm coming over right now!
Y/n: Mingy no-

He just hung up and I laid back on the flurry mat. I messed things up! Oh my god how would it feel Mingyu being my maths tutor! Ahhh I can't concentrate now, how will I be able to then?

Then I looked everywhere and my apartment was all messy. I made a crying face because it'll take me forever to make it neat again. I'm such a lazy ass! I hesitatingly got up and collected all the trash scattered around.

[TIME SKIP]

The place is now far better as I looked around. Well the trick was to hide all the clothes which were scattered, behind the pillow! Throw a few trash in the dustbin and stock all the food in the cabinet. I'm sure it'll surely fall out the moment I'll open it but no worries.

The bell suddenly rang as I ran to the door and stopped. I took a deep breath and tried to act normal but I suddenly realized my shirt is a bit torn from the front. I covered my mouth and tried to figure out what to do but Mingyu kept on ringing.

I covered that area with my hand and opened the door.

Mingyu: Oh hey baby

Y/n: H-hii

Mingyu: Umm is everything alright?

I bent down a little so he doesn't sees but his eye landed straight to where my hand was.

Y/n: Y-yes yes..everthing's absolutely fine

Mingyu slightly smiled and arched an eyebrow

Mingyu: Sure?

I nodded but he suddenly reached his hand out to take mine and making me stand straight but I took a step back

Mingyu: Mhmm?

Y/n: It's nothing...l-lets go inside

Mingyu: yahh first show me what's wrong!

He tried to reach out again as I looked up at him. Well there's no other excuse so I decided to speak the truth.