Yes, Daddy (Lilo)

Warning: Contains technical incest and mature scenes

Kinks: Daddy, name-calling, spanking, panties

Summary:

Louis was a slut. He loved to tease his step-daddy. Liam tried to control himself but one day, after enduring for so long, he snaps.

****************************

Louis giggled as he swam in his pool. He saw Liam wearing sunglasses, sitting on one of the chairs to tan.

Liam was currently shirtless, with only a pair of boxers covering his parts. There was an obvious outline of his dick, even more clesrly now that he was half hard from watching his step-son lick his lips teasingly, biting on the bottom one after. Louis knew his daddy was watching him even with the sunglasses on. He just loved to make the older man riled up.

His step-dad was so easy to turn on, even with the tiniest of things.

Louis decided to make it even worse by getting out of the water. He was wearing a tight, white underwear that became almost transparent as it was drenched. His dick could be seen, although he made no move to acknowledge it and hide it. He saw from the corner of his eyes that Liam was openly gawking at him. Louis just giggled and grabbed a towel to dry himself. He bent down as he wiped his legs, giving his daddy a full view of his plump arse.

Liam held back a groan, biting his lip hard to keep himself from making any noises. He wanted to spank the twink for making him so damn horny all the time. Louis was a teasing vixen and all Liam wanted to do was fuck him. Hard.

"Hi, Daddy," Louis waved when he was done.

Liam gave a weak smile, "Hey, Lou."

"Daddy, why didn't you swim? I had no one to play with," Louis pouted adorably, huffing and crossing his arms over his chest.

"I um... uh... I didn't want to get myself wet?" Liam said, although it sounded more like a question.

"You're silly, Daddy. I'm wet but it feels good," Louis winked.

Liam just stuttered, "I uh... good for you, I guess."

Louis just giggled, "Welp, bye Daddy! I'm going to take a shower now!"

Liam internally groaned as he pictured a naked Louis with water dripping of his body. Then his thoughts went to his step-son playing with himself in the shower with his fingers in his arse and moaning 'Daddy'.

He's your wife's son, Liam. Snap out of it. Liam thought.

He continued watching as Louis walked back into the house, swaying his hips along the way. Liam smacked his face twice. God, he was going to lose it soon.

*******

"Hi, Daddy!" Louis smiled at Liam. He was currently wearing a red Adidas vintage nylon shorts that seemed to be a little too tight for him. He had on a white crop top with the words 'Daddy's Boy' on it and in Liam's opinion, it really wasn't helping him in his situation.

"Hi, baby," Liam decided to reply. Louis continued smiling, rolling back and forth on his feet. "Guess what?" Louis asked.

"What?"

"Nooo, you have to guess it," Louis pouted, bottom lip jutting out. His lips were so enticing and so kissable. Liam wondered how it would feel like if they were wrapped around his-

"Daddy!" Louis whined.

Liam snapped out of it and gave a shrug. "I'm not good at guessing games, Lou. Especially since I don't get a hint," he said and gave a pointed look at his step-son.