00

"No, Fuck off Lucas, Di ko kailangan ng tulong. I'm just stressed" wiping my mouth after puking the life out of me on the toilet. I quickly went to the kitchen

"Calm down, Tati" he's trying to get me to calm down after what he said.

Rolling my eyes, I watched how his safe softened, he looked older than the last time I saw him.

Standing a few meters away from me, I know how he was studying me, typical Lucas.

"You've changed" downing the cup of water that I was holding, closing my eyes and breathing heavily.

"People change, Lucas, What do you fucking expect?" fighting the urge to roll my eyes.

"I know but" he paused "I mean physically, I almost did not recognize you"

"It's been years, you know that"

I have been exercising excessively this past few years, it's a good change and also a good thing that he noticed.

"Please eat your dinner and leave immediately" making my way in this small apartment towards my room.

"No, you will eat with me" his face void of any emotion but that's the least of my concern as I just want to rest.

"You're the one who insisted to eat here, Lucas. Now eat what you bought" eyeing him and gazing at the Chinese food he took out, I don't want to sound rude so I kept the feeling of disgust to myself. "Lucas, you're engaged, why are you still here?" Tanong ko sakanya, Masyado na akong problemado para magkaroon pa ng babaeng aasikasuhin dito pag may sumugod sakin.

"Let me help you, Tati" he insisted once more "Please" the face that was void of emotion was now full of what seems to be...pity.

"The last thing that I want right now is Pity! Now fucking get yourself a favor and get the fuck out of here!" pushing him to the door. I don't want to cry, not now that he can see through me.

Controlling my tear ducts wasn't easy as I thought it would be. A tear fell as I closed the door to his face and I couldn't seem to stop it.

"I don't need help" I whispered to myself, hugging my knees behind the door.