Short!MC

EDITED 7/27/2020 12:13AM

- A S R A -

Asra isn't much of a teaser, but he definitely can be. He'll put certain things higher in the shop so he has to reach the item for you. He thinks you're really cute, but if you're insecure he will reassure you that you are perfect in his eyes. Lots of hugs from both Asra and Faust.

- J U L I A N -

Teases you, but not too often. He's quite lanky so he'll wrap around you like he's the wrapping of a present. Insecure or not, he tells you how much he loves you no matter the height. He loves to kiss your head,, cutie. If Mazelinka hears a short joke towards you she'll smack him with the spoon as he laughs and puts his arms up in defense. Also, he loses you in crows.. a lot.

- N A D I A -

Never teases you, but assures you of how beautiful you are every single day. Snuggles are the best, I swear. Makes sure to not lose you in the crowds of Vesuvia, so she probably gets you something flashy and recognizable if you do get pushed around in the sea of people.

- P O R T I A -

Absolutely iconic, really. She loves bear hugging you and trying to pick you up. She's glad she's not being towered by others for once, as she's short herself. I know I said Nadia's cuddles were the best but... I lied. Portia's are. Compact, perfect, Pepi, kissy cuddles.

- M U R I E L -

You've gotta reassure him that he won't hurt you. He gets so worried if he can't see you in a crowd, and he doesn't like being in crowds in the first place.

- L U C I O -

Goatman is horny

leave him or you'll be teased to death

"put your pp away"