Chapter- III

Recap:-"What did I do? Did I say something that hurt you?" he asked cupping her face in his hands

Recap:-"What did I do? Did I say something that hurt you?" he asked cupping her face in his hands... He had tears in his eyes and she noticed it...even though it was raining, she noticed his tears... Seeing her shiver, he took off his jacket and wrapped it around his Nandini....  consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring..."

"Please don't ask me...and it doesn't matter if I leave or not... You have your fiancee Nupur with you"...

Now go to her she must be waiting for you...Now go Manik... Just Go Manik go PLEASE ...She held his hand and gulped looking into his eyes...

"It does matter to me" if she waiting for me or not... He took a few steps back and turned around... "You don't know how much you mean to me"...

If You know You never thought of living me in middel of sea...he sighed running his hand through his damp hair...

"I know what you mean, but if I stay here I won't be able to...please understand" Please try to understand...

She couldn't tell him about her feelings, because she didn't want to lose his friendship... Because one sided love...

"If you tell me the reason then I can try to understand right? But you just want to keep it a secret... What was going on your small head Nandini... We have never had secrets Nandu" he looked at her as she cried...

Stepping forward, he embraced her and she sobbed in his arms. "I have something to tell you" he whispered in her ear as her sobs subsided...

She looked at him with perplexity...

"What?" What you want to tell, tell me... she asked... He still held her tight in his arms, never wanting to let go...

He think if he lose grip she will run away from him miles... He don't want to apart from his soul his Nandini...

"I broke my engagement with Nupur" he whispered looking down...

After hearing This piece of news is beyond imagination for Nandini...

She was hell shocked surprised happy sad all kind of emotion in her face...

*****************TBC***************

Precap:-
"Yes, coz I love someone else"

Abhimanyu

ThanK You

-----------""""-------------'"""""--------'""""-------

"The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring..."

"Realize that now, in this moment of time, you are creating. You are creating your next moment based on what you are feeling and thinking. That is what's real..."

"Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance..."

__________________________________^^^

It's a little note from Author side:- Hello every one, it takes a lot of imagination, word's, time,and hard work for a writer to write,and when it does not gets appreciated much,then the motivation for them to write further gets a bit down, so it's my humbled request to all of You not only for my work but also do appericiate every author's work which you are loving and keen to read, appreciation is not that difficult just pressed the star icon below,that was not a bit hard thing to do at all...

Well the next update will only be when, I will get a good amount of response from YOU guys because all I can observe is number of reads getting multiplied but votes are not even half to the number of views... So next update will be proportional to number of votes...

So vote fast for next update and ThankYou of all my voters for supporting me, you guys are the reason for getting this book going...

Do vote!By pressing small star!

If possible do try my other books... YOU can see them on my profile!

Do tell your friends about this book, Don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Thank You for your time and reading my story!!!🙏🙏🙏