Chapter 1

Driving through the forest, you let out a yawn as you leaned against the armrest of the chair. Your friend wanted you to come up for the summer and help with her job and to catch up with each other. 

“Wendy, where are we going? I’m getting sort of creeped out since I don’t see any buildings around here..”

“Relax, [ f/n ]. The mystery shack is right there. You happy now?”

 Looking ahead, you saw an old looking shack, that had the ‘S’ stuck on the ground right next to it. Tilting your head slightly, you looked at the redhead driving as she parked the car. Looking at the shack curiously, you followed your friend to through the door, watching her as she greeted the people inside so naturally. You continued to follow her into the back of the shop, looking around the place as if something might happen.

“[ f/n ], will you chill out? Its not like something’s going to pop out o--”

“BOO!! 

You let out a scream once you opened the door from where you came from, jumping back and landing on your bottom. You were panting just a bit, looking up at the person that just gave you a heart attack. Wendy was currently laughing her butt off, holding her weight on her knees as she was trying to catch her breath as well.

“That’s a good one, Mabel! High five on that!”

“What the heck, Wendy!”

You got back on your feet, pouting as you gave her a dead leg. She let out a slight grunt and playfully punched your arm. You rolled your eyes as you crossed your arms, looking away from her.

“Whoa, I’m sorry! I thought you were Wendy! I didn’t think she would bring a friend!”

“Mabel, this is [ f/n ]. [ f/n ], Mabel.”

"Hi .." 

You replied hesitantly, watching her movements when she stuck her hand out. You took her hand, giving it a shake but only ended up getting pulled into a hug. You were surprised, looking down at her as you have her head a gentle pat. She squealed from the affection, hugging you more.

"We-Wendy .. he-help.."

"Alright, Mabel. That's enough, [ f/n ] and I are going to do some things before Stan gets here."

"Okay!!"

The said girl let you go, giving you a moment to get some air. Wendy gave your back a pat, taking moment to even out your breathing.

After a few minutes, you stood on up and followed Wendy out. Once exiting the staff room, you saw a slightly large man with a question mark shirt, giving a boy a high five. You stared at the boy for a moment, watching him laugh with the other guy. He seemed to be your age, your cheeks suddenly feeling the warm-ness. You looked away, inhaling and exhaling for a moment before walking beside your friend.

Wendy came along the back of the counter, grabbing two cans of soda. She tossed you one, catching it with ease.

"What are we going to do, anyways?"

"Just chillax on the roof for a bit before Stan comes back."

You let out a yawn as you followed Wendy into the kitchen, watching her grab something from the fridge and hold it against her chest for the both of you.

Dipper and Soos were laughing away, Soos trying to keep balance from their last fun. Although he had started coming to Gravity Falls since he was a kid, it never failed to amuse him.

"Hey man, let's go get some soda."

"Alright."

Dipper followed Soos inside the shack, still laughing from their previous act. Right when they reached the kitchen, time seemed to slow down once he saw the [ h/c ] beauty. His eyes were wide, his mouth open as he watched her move a strand of her hair to the side.

"Dipper? Hey .. You alright, dude?"

"Oh hey, guys. This is my friend [ f/n ]. [ f/n ], this is Soos and then this is Dipper, Mabel's twin brother."

"Hi."

You greeted them, Soos greeting you with a grin and a wave. You looked at the other guy, raising your eyebrow softly as you stated at him confused.

"H-H-H--He--.."

"Dipper has a problem with speaking, so don't mind him!"

"N-No I don't!"

You let out a small giggle at Mabel's interruption, not noticing that Dipper was still staring at you. You shook your head playfully and smiled at the twins, Dipper flinching from the sudden wave of cuteness.

"Its great meeting you two."

"Hey, [ f/n ]! Let's go, we gotta talk!"

"Coming! I'll see you guys soon."

You waved, turning around and following your red haired friend to the ladder and climbing up. Dipper slightly bit his lip, watching you slowly disappear into the roof.

"Womp! Dipper, stop staring at her like that! You look like a creep!"

"I-I can't help it!"

"Oh?~ Dipper, are you in love? ~"

“Sh-Shut up!”

Mabel only laughed at her twin and playfully punched her brother, before skipping away to their room. He slightly winced at the contact but huffed, rubbing his arm before he went to the living room.

You sat in a lounge chair next to your red haired friend, sighing softly as you next to the cooler. Wendy was currently throwing acorns at the target, sighing tiredly as she laid back in her lounge chair also.

“Are you thinking about it again?”

Slightly flinching at the idea, you looked away from your friend, making her chuckle. Wendy looked at you, nudged your arm softly and smiled.

“You know, at Gravity Falls; they might be able to help you. Help you recognize what you actually have.”

Wendy spoke, tossing and catching the acorn in her hands. You sighed, lifting your hand as a soft blue color came out of your palm. You looked over at your the acorn Wendy as tossing, pointing your finger at the nut. Suddenly, it froze in an instant; making Wendy catch a frozen acorn instead of a regular one. She jolted from the sudden change of temperature, putting the acorn down inside the cooler.

“You think that they can help me?”

“Positive, dude. Now if you excuse me; I’m going to take a short nap.”

Wendy gave a tired yawn as she tilted her head forward, placing her hands behind her head. You started to hear the sound of soft snoring; letting your shoulders relax. You looked at the piece of paper that had the printed image of a target and narrowed your eyes for a moment. Forming your fingers as a gun, you shot at the target, an ice shard coming out from your finger and aiming right at the center.

Maybe you can get some help here.