Chapter 2

As the day was slowly coming to an end, you still hung around the shack with Wendy and the new friends that you have made. Night approached and you decided to take your leave.

“Will you be coming back, [ f/n ]?”

“Yeah, I’ll be coming back tomorrow. Its so fun hanging out with you guys.”

Mabel laughed as she tackled you with another hug. Smiling at her display of affection, you hugged her back as you were getting back on your feet. Looking at the male twin as he slightly fidgets with his fingers in front of him. Tugging Mabel off of yourself, you approached Dipper and gave him a friendly hug. He was caught by surprise but gladly returned it.

“Alright, see you guys tomorrow.”

“Bye [ f/n ]!”

Walking away, you made your way through the forest. You continued to walk until you looked over your shoulder, watching as the shack’s lights were starting to dim and turn off completely. Taking a deep breath, you made a turn so that you were walking inside the forest where you were engulfed by the darkness.

Dipper just couldn’t go to sleep. He looked to the other side of the room, watching the slow breaths that Mabel gave off as she hugged her stuffed animals, along with Waddles by the foot of her bed. He carefully got off his bed, grabbing the journal with him as he snuck out of the shack. He was flipping through the pages, until he found himself slowly walking away from the shack and into the darkness of the forest. It wasn’t until he found someone familiar, your [ h/c ] slightly swaying with the wind. A smile started to grow on his face as he was about to call your name but then frowned suddenly; watching as Bill Cipher appeared out of no where.

You were looking over the city of Gravity Falls, the soft wind hitting your skin as it gave you the slight chills. Shuddering softly, you crossed your arms over your chest as you continued to look at the scenery before you.

“Beautiful, isn’t it?”

You stayed silent as you continued to look in one direction, not fazed at all. The person flew into your line of vision, making you look at the person now. You rolled your eyes as you looked away from Bill, making him laugh just a bit.

“Oh come on babe! Don’t be like that!”

“Don’t call me that, Bill.”

He chuckled before grabbing your chin and forcing you to look at his way, making you grunt displeased. He eyed you for a moment, a smirk soon plastered on his face.

“You’ve grown quite a lot, my dear.”

“You fucking pervert.”

You growled, stepping away and crossing your arms again over your chest once more. He only laughed as he floated around you, making you even more annoyed. Unbeknownst to you, Dipper stood behind the trees listening to your conversation with the triangular beast. Dipper hasn’t seen him for years and that caught him off guard once he started to hear his voice after a long time. He took a peek behind the tree, anxious to see why Bill was in a human form; when he clearly remembered him as a small triangular guy.

“Well? How is it dealing with people here at Gravity Falls?”

“They’re a very nice town. I like it.”

“I bet you’re fond with one particular person, are you not?”

You became silent again, looking down at your feet as you kicked a rock off the cliff. He started to laugh once more, wiping a fake tear away from under his eyes.

“Oh god, you do!”

“Shut up, will you?”

“Oh [ f/n ] .. no matter what you do, you can never escape your fate.”

‘Fate ..?’

Dipper continued to listen, his eyes casted down as he was carefully listening to your conversation with the demon. Bill continued to surround himself around you, his hands leaning on his cane which he didn’t really need.

“No matter what you do; you will never break that curse that you have. It will stay with your forever.”

It was silent once more, your eyes casted downward as you wanted to smack Bill across his face. You clicked your tongue annoyed as you walked away from the scenery, Bill not ceasing to stop annoying you.

“I’ll find a way to break it.”

“With the help of this guy, right?”

Once Dipper heard that, he felt something tug him through the ground. He let out a small yelp, surprised to find himself facing you but upside down since that was how he was being held. He looked at you, laughed nervously and gave you a shy wave.

“H-Hey [ f/n ]..”

“Dipper? What are you doing here?”

“This little twerp was here the whole time, toots.”

Your eyes widened as you gave the Pines Twin a confused look but not before giving Bill a glare for calling you another nick name. Dipper struggled from Bill’s grip, making the demon laugh at his struggles. 

“What should I do with him? Toss him with the other dead bodies? Cut him into pieces and feed him to the dead children?”

“Bill, will you cut it out? You’re scaring him shitless.”

Dipper looked at you with a nervous and confused expression, grunting painfully when Bill dropped him on his back. He rubbed his head painfully as you helped him up onto his feet.

“Umm..[ f/n ], Can I ask something?”

“What is it?”

“What’s .. your connection with Bill ..?”

You gave a scowl when Bill tried to pull you toward him but Dipper prevented that when he held you other free hand. He tugged you with enough force, pulling you so that you gently collided with his chest. Blushing at the contact, Bill laughed as he placed his hands on his hips.

“And what do you think you can capture my fiance’s heart!?”