Preface

~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~•●•~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~•●•~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~

A very great time to all those who've come here to read this book.

~~~~~~~

Read the instructions carefully :-

This is the original work with 100% authenticity of authorship. Therefore, no one is allowed to copy it or reproduce the same in any media or form. We are strictly against plagiarism of any sort. No one is allowed to steal any combination of characters' names, place's names or anything that are designed by our own imagination. We do not grant anyone any right to use or reproduce our banners/covers/pictures or parts of our stories on Wattpad or even outside this platform. Copying this work shall make you fall into trouble.

We do not expect any sort of hate comment from readers side but constructive criticisms are always welcome.

~~~~~~~

This book is basically a short story collection that strictly contains love stories of dark fantasy tastes and is written taking some components of other copyrights of the same author into lot.

The stories here will contain Indian and Pakistani background of the characters of prior to contemporary time. Each story will have its different title and four or five chapters for each one of them.

I hope you will appreciate reading it and would also support our work by your votes and comments.

~~~~~~~

All the beautiful people out there are heartily welcome here to take bliss of short love stories that are going to get dissolved into your moods.

❤ Enjoy ❤

~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~•●•~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~•●•~~~▪︎■▪︎~~~