Dilruba |5|

~~•●•~~~•●•~~~•●•~~

After seven years

The passerby who was new in the territory was making his way through route that lead to Bahawalpur main market according to his knowledge of the area. But before it could take him there he had to cross the place which once used to be the royal garden of Abbasi.

The place was no more a garden. It was now known as the Tomb of Begum Dilruba. While crossing the mystical monument in the bosom of the night he felt a strange fragrance of an excessively attractive type. He stopped there looking at the neat and clean marble floor designed with colorful engraved stones inside. The minarets he there were not so tall but tranquility worn by them with doves sleeping peacefully on the top displayed the eminence of character of the personality in whose memory the monument was constructed.

He stood there for a minute scanning the beauty of the building and thick leafage around it. He sighed when he remembered he had to go to the market for his business purpose and that also alone as there was no one to accompany him and even during late in the night there was no one around whom he could ask the way to Bahawalpur market. All he knew was his destination was 20 miles away from the railway station from where he already began walking sometime ago.

And at finding one of the most grandiose site before him, he felt an urge to look it from inside because at that particular point of time there was no one watching around which was a good opportunity for him to take advantage of, as men were strictly not allowed to visit her tomb. And during the night time it was banned for each and every living human out there. It was also very much into gossips that the king, Babar Khan, used to spend his time each night at the tomb because of the solitariness he got from Dilruba who left forever in the very night she promised to be with him forever.

The man was in doubt whether Babar Khan was inside or not but given his curiosity to visit and see the interior of the tomb, he decided to take the risk.

He went inside crossing the fences very easily and chuckled inside. On going further into the monument he he could see it was mesmerized by smell of incense smoke and the greenery around the tomb was giving him amazement of freshness and spirituality. 

It was a very huge building and even greater from inside when the man stepped into the tomb. The coolness of its expensive floor made the man feel heaven to walk over.

He went inside further peeping into the empty rooms that was emitting lights from the candles in the chandelier and decided to explore the beauty of Dilruba's tomb to another level.

On walking further he felt a strong smell of raw sandalwood and fragrance of rosewater also rejuvenated the intensity of his breath.

He found a corridor through which he could see nothing except glory that was beyond earth. It'd have been some strong and very powerful source that could reflect such tremendous kind of light that even the end of the corridor was covered by curtains decorated with pearl clustered chains, it was appearing nothing before the grandeur of the light coming from that chamber.

This man felt like unleashing that mystery for once and for final. It took him a good portion of courage and curiosity to step toward the chamber and with his eyes trying make balance in viewing the scene his stubbornness after all gave him a great support to tread easily.

On reaching the barrier of curtains, he could read a script written in  urdu. It was written "You'll definitely go where you're supposed to be now because you can never reach after this."