Dilruba |4|

~~•●•~~~•●•~~~•●•~~

The next day was the paragon of blowout. Abbasi Palace was glorified with lights, fragrance and happiness. Everyone was invited to the grand celebration of Babar's wedding with Dilruba and the ceremony was carried out with great concern and the land was blessed to see the union of two hearts.

Babar couldn't hide his delight, his eyes were exhibiting all his love for Dilruba while she was thankful to the Almighty for removing the distress of her hamlet life out in Balochistan where she was an object of torture for her father.

Babar very posessively held her by her arms and both of them were looking straight into each other's eyes that gave a perfect posture to the photographer to capture the joy of their union.

They were hardly distracted to the crackers of joy bursting around as both of them were longing inside to remove the veil of distance between them.

~~~~~~~

Mere khawabon ki, yaadon ki, jazbon ki rawaani mein
Usi ke pyaas ka chehra mila ashqon ke paani mein

Hoga wo khoobsurat lafz jo sunne ko baaqi hai
Hai baaqi dastaan jo teri aur meri kahaani hai

Shamaa ko hai hayaa wo dekh kar humko pighalti hai
Aur ek teri nazar jhukti nahi, aisi deewaani hai

Do baatein karke humse raat bhar khamosh tum rahna
Do baatein Dil ke dhakan ki abhi tujhko sunaani hai

~~~

"Dilruba, where are you taking me to..." questioned Babar out of curiosity whose eyes were packed by Dilruba's palm and also he was a little bit tilted backwards while walking due to the difference in their heights.

"You'll come to know soon, just a little more to walk..." she said while suppressing her joy and they walked until she asked him to stop.

When Babar opened his eyes he was mesmerized to see the view in front of him. He saw the same bath hall decorated like a bride's room. Inside it, the huge bath tub was filled with cool water of Himalayan hills over which rose petals were floating and adding redness to the colour of water that was reflecting lights of the candles around.

Babar turned behind and with love in his eyes kept on looking at her.

She showed him her closed fists looking into which he asked what was into them. She immediately opened them and rubbed it on his cheeks. He understood it by its smell. It was sandalwood paste mixed with lemon.

"You took me from the palace to the garden for this?" he asked amusingly.

She just nodded her head with her eyes down as he came forward to hug her and his huge body covered her from all sides.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Babar was inside the tub playing with floating candles over water when his eyes fell on Dilruba who wrapped herself with a red velvet cloth and was slowly descending down in the tub.