Shocked

Hermione P.O.V.

"Hermione Granger, the headmaster would like to see you." Professor Mcgonagall told me. Little did I know she should have called me Hermione Lupin. So, I walked to Dumbledores office, and also Lupin was there. "Hello, Miss Lupin" Dumbledore told me. "Lupin?" i asked, shocked. "Hermione... you're my daughter." Lupin told me. I stared at him, shocked and he smiled. "We had to wait until your fifth year to tell you this. So, me and Tonks were married, and had you. then I realised that I shouldn't have. Werewolves don't usually breed, and Tonks was in danger, because the Ministry Of Magic was Anti-Werewolf at the moment. We had to hide you. So we sent you to a muggle adoption center, and you got adopted by the Grangers. I wanted to tell you all of this in your third year... but Dumbledore wouldn't let me. he said you were to young." "And right she was." Dumbledore replied. "She couldn't be told this in her third year, she was to young!" "Hermione, you also have a glamour charm on you." Lupin said, ignoring Dumbledore. "I can take it off if you want." "Yes please." I told him, and he looked pleased. He took it off and I gasped. I had blue/pink hair witch I had been thinking of the moment before. I'm a metamorphmagus! I exclaimed. "Yes, just like your mother." Lupin told me, and smiled. It was the last day of Hermione's fifth year, and soon it would be summer. "Can i stay with you for the summer?" I asked. "Yes." Lupin- dad answered. "Thanks...Dad." And i waled back to start packing for the end of school, so that I wouldn't have to tomorrow. I fell asleep early, not even caring about anything in the world oter than my father. Then, i remembered i had one last exam tomorrow. Oh no! My history of magic exam! I got out of bed, and instantly began to study and i fell asleep just like that... "HERMIONE!" I heard a voice yelling in my ear. "WE HAVE A HISTORY OF MAGIC EXAM IN 5 MINUTES, WAKE UP!" it was Ron, and i got up, wishing i could just slap him in the face, but I chose not to. I got up, put my robes on and left for the exam.

(Sorry I spelled Mcgonagall wrong :/)