The truth of Dumbledore

I still have a lot on my mind. Why would dad join the deatheaters? I decide to ask him. 

"Dad why did you join the deatheaters?" I ask him one day. He answered, "That- is a question for Lucius." I sigh, and go up to his office. I asked him the same question. He answered, "Well, one day he- er- overheard Dumbledore talking to Severus. He said that- well, he has a memory of it. He pointed over at his penseive." "can we-" I started, and he nodded. He poured the silvery blue stuff into the penseive. I went into it, and saw dad at the door, listening to their conversation. "Yes, Tom is trying to become immortal." Snape said. "Well, that makes it easier for my plan. I can blame it on him, and have all of the evidence." Dumbledore said. I gasp. He went on, "We need to kill him somehow later on by using the Potter boy. Killing his parents will make him more desperate to do it. We can also blame that on him." "But how does that stop the muggles and the mudbloods?" Snape asked. Dad was still listening in, but suddenly, he turned around to leave. 

                                  I shouldn't have listened to that.

 Dad's voice drifted though the air, which were his thoughts. "I think that is all we have, Hermione."

 Lucius left the penseive, then I did the same. "So..." "It is really Dumbledore who is evil. He killed Harry's parents," Lucius said. "What did you need the prophesy (A/N I KNOW I SPELLED THAT WRONG) for then?" I asked. "Well, the 'prophesy' isn't real, but created by Dumbledore," he said, "We needed to destroy it." "And you did?" I asked. "No, he put protective charms on it. We need to use a certain spell to break the charm before we can destroy it." 

I stare at him with a blank face. Dumbledore has been the person all this time? He has been blaming it all on Voldemort! I should tell Harry...

                                      Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter! Special thanks to

 @disneyfloyds for the idea for this chapter! I will use the other part next chapter. This chapter was short because- well i have no idea why it just is