CHAPTER 8 - STARTING THE REVENGE

I arrived at school and saw that he was already there with his friends. Looks like I'm going to start my game faster than I expected.

I was now behind Daren and saw that Jason and Tailor were looking at me but he wasn't aware yet so I touched his shoulder. And that's when he looked at me amazed.

Daren: Freya! Good morning!

Let's start sweetheart!!!

Freya: Good morning Daren!!! How are you? (Looked at him thirsty and he realized but he did nothing).

Daren: I'm fine and you?? (He looked at me waiting for me to say something else).

Freya: I think it could be better (I looked at him sadly).

Daren: What happened?

Freya: The guy I like is talking to me right now and doesn't seem to understand my indirect ones.

The three were surprised by what I said

Daren: What??

Without thinking twice I laughed and gave him a kiss (I'm playing with fire but I have to be strong).

Freya: When you want to talk with me, tell me something (and I gave him a paper with my number, which I only use for this mission

Freya: When you want to talk with me, tell me something (and I gave him a paper with my number, which I only use for this mission ... I bought it on purpose for this mission so I have to use it).

Without anything else I turned my back and got inside the school. Everyone looked at me and I know that Daren and his friends too but I pretended I didn't know anything.

I walked into the classroom and Aaron and Marcus attacked me with questions which I answered truthfully.

Aaron and Marcus: What was that?

Freya: that is the beginning of my revenge (whispering)

Aaron and Marcus: what the f*ck happened?

I told them that I found out he had made a bet with his friends about me ... I told them everything!!!

Aaron and Marcus: We will break him in two.

Freya: no!!! I will make him regret what he has done and for that I need you two to be quiet and do nothing.

Aaron: But we want to help you!!!

Marcus: Exactly!!!

Feya: Take this, it's my real number (I wrote my real number on their cell phones), I trust you and if anything happens I hope we will continue to be friends at all costs.

Marcus: Obviously we are friends and will be forever.

Aaron: We see you as a sister already