Snapchat- Steve x Bucky x reader

A/N
~ Just so you all know Y/S/UN means, your Snapchat username. If you don't have one them make one up.
Love y'all
~A

———————————

Y/N'S POV

Steve walked into the common room along with Bucky and said in a confused tone, "Y/N what is ChatSnap." I tried to keep in my laughter but I couldn't, I was laughing so hard that I fell of my chair. "Well you two have come to the right person I love that app. And its Snapchat not ChatSnap." I said to them while wiping a tear from my eye from laughing to hard. I stood up from the floor and motioned them to come over to the couch. Once they sat down they both handed mr their phones. I laughed and said, "I will only need one phone to not both." I grabbed the phone closest to me which was Bucky's.

"What's your password Bucky?" I said. He looked at me and said, "Umm, it's 001." "Okay we are going to fix that later, but now Steve open your phone and go into the App Store. Type in the search bar Snapchat. Then click on the first on that comes up and download it." As I was telling Steve what to do I was showing Bucky what I was doing on his phone.

After teaching them (mainly Steve) how to download stuff, we finally opened Snapchat. "Okay now you need to create an account." Once I said that they put in there emails and passwords, I made sure that they weren't easy to hack into *cough Bucky cough*. "If you guys don't know who's to take a picture then I'm done."

*1 hour later*

"Are you freaking kidding me Steve!!! Its just pushing one button, Bucky got it in like one minute." I yelled at Steve, Bucky was shaking his head in the corner just agreeing with what I'm saying. We were so into the argument that we didn't even notice that the rest of the avengers were eating popcorn in the corner watching us. "FINALLY!!!" Bucky screamed as Steve finally learned how to use the camera. "You guys can now add me on Snapchat how about that. My username is Y/S/UN." They nodded their heads and typed in my username. "Thank you Y/N." They both said as they left the room.

*Not even 30 seconds later*

BING

BING

BING

BING

BING

"STEVE, BUCKY I AM GIVING YOU 5 SECONDS TO RUN!"