Tik Tok - Peter x Reader

A/N
So this story is going to be a little short story not a long chapter like usual. Happy reading loves.

            -Amwoody

Summary: You and Peter are going around the tower telling the avengers to throw it back. What will the avengers do? (I'm sorry I had to do this 😂.)

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

"Hey Peter have you seen the new challenge on Tik Tok. The one where you ask people you know to throw it back. Do you want to do that with the people in the tower." I asked people while walking into his room. "I was just about to ask you if you wanted to do it also. Yah we can do it." He said to me with a laugh. "Okay, we can use my phone to film, then I'll send you the videos to post." I said to him, he nodded back and said with a huge smile, "Alright lets go. This is gonna be so funny."

We walk to the training room to see who's in there. We look through the window and see Nat training with Clint. We walk through the door and Peter asked while I was filming them, "Hey Nat, Clint can you throw it back?" Nat was quick and threw it back, while Clint just stood there and said, "Yah no my kids showed me what throwing it back is and I'm not falling for it. So bye bye kids." Peter and I giggled and ran to the common room.

We entered the common room to see Sam, Steve and Bucky. I cleared my throat, started recording and said, "Can you guys throw it back?" Bucky jumped out of his chair and said, "Hold my beer Steve, Sam do it with me." After he said that Sam ran over and threw it back with him. Peter and I stood there with wide eyes, when Steve said, "What are you idiots doing?" Peter and I slowly started to back away. Once we were out of the room we ran to the balcony.

We saw Thor and Loki siting on the balcony. "Should we even ask them, they don't even know what a TV remote is." I said to Peter. "You have a point. Oh I know lets go to the Lab, I think Mr. Stark and Bruce are down there." He said to me. "Okay lets do that." I said.

When we arrived at the lab we heard loud music. We peaked through the windows and saw Mr. Stark throwing it back on the table, and Bruce with a vary disappointed look on his face. I slowly turn on the camera and start recording. "You better be getting this." Peter said to me on the verge of laughing his ass of. "Oh I am." I said to him. Then we saw out of the corner of our eyes, Bruce was starting to sway to the music. Peter and I lost it after that. We ran back into his room and started to die laughing. "Oh lord this is going to get millions of likes." I said while wiping a tear from my face.