Meeting the team- Avengers x Reader

Summary: You have devil powers (I know I use the daughter of the devil a lot but I just love the idea of a devil on the avengers team.) In your past life you were captured by hydra one time. Hydra was about to rip your wings out of your back, but you woke up before the did. Once you realized what they were going to do you went rogue, and destroyed the whole base, including the people inside. Your dad (Lucifer) is making you join the team to help them destroy hydra, he already told Fury about you and he is bringing you to the tower to meet the team.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Y/N'S POV

"Dad, where's my bag with all my weapons in it!" I screamed in the hallway of our castle in Hell. "Its in the weapon room! Also make sure you are all packed!" He yelled back to me. I made a portal to the weapon room and grabbed my bag. My bag had all sorts of weapons in it like; knifes, swords, guns, etc. I went back through the portal and into my room. I picked out an outfit and threw it on.

I made my way over to were my dad was

I made my way over to were my dad was. Once I arrived he said, "I can't believe this you are growing all up." "Dad I'm 22 years old, I think I'm grown up enough." I said back to him with a laugh. "Oh that reminds me, don't forget to drink lots of vodka." He said. "I wont forget." I said with an eye roll. See in Hell Vodka was like water it didn't effect us it actually made us more hydrated.

"Are you ready to do this love, I mean you haven't been on Earth since you were captured by hydra." He said with a worried face. "Yah it will be good for me. And besides I'm stronger than ever." I said with a sigh. "Alright, I'll open the portal then." He said as he moved his hands in front of him. I looked up at his hands and saw a red glow coming out and making a portal to Earth.

I looked through the portal and saw a guy with an eye patch. I looked back at my dad, he opened his mouth and said, "oh yah umm, just so you know, your eyes will change colors and your wings, horns, and tail will com out when you step through that portal." "Good to know." i said with a grin.

I stepped through the portal to meet the eye patch man. I felt my wings, tail, and horns come out, along with my eyes changing.

"Well shit

"Well shit." The eye patch guy said with a shaky voice. I looked at him and said, "Y/N MorningStar the daughter of the devil, Goddess of death, war, the underworld and subduction. And you are." He looked at me with astonishment. After some time he cleared his throat and said, "Nick Fury, I will be your new boss, but your father told me that you don't like being bossed around aka manhandled. Now if you come with me I will show you the team." He turned to walk away and I followed.

After for what seamed like forever we finally made it to two huge wood doors. He turned to me and said, "Just please wait out here, I am going to tell them that you are here. If you would like you can scare them." After I heard that I could scare them I had a devilish smirk on my face. "I would love to scare them." I said to Fury then disappeared.

I heard Fury tell them that they are getting a new member of the meeting. As he was telling them, I made the power go off, everyone gasped but one person screamed it sounded like a young boy. Then I crept out from the shadows to stand next to Fury. As I was doing this Fury said "Well that must be her."

I turned back on the power, once there eyes adjusted to the light they all spotted me. Everyone screamed and jumped into a fighting position, but one person with a metal arm looked at me with amazement, and it looked like he had heart eyes.

I cleared my throat and said to them with a smirk, "Anyone want to make a deal with the devil. Relax I'm your new teammate. I'm here to help you destroy hydra." After I said that everyone relaxed and sat back down. "And why do you want to help. I mean you can help, it would be nice to have a very hot demon one the team." A guy with a glass of whisky said.

"Okay first of all I am a devil not a demon. And second of all, when I was about 16 years old I was captured by hydra. They put cuffs on my wrists while I was sleeping in my apartment on Earth. Apparently those cuffs could stop me from using my powers. They sedated me and when I woke up I was chained to the wall. Long story short they sedated me again, took the cuffs off so they could get my wings out. And strapped me to the table stomach down. I woke up before they were about to rip out my wings and change them with metal ones. Once I realized what they were doing I went rogue, I killed everyone in the base, and I even destroyed the building in one motion. So yah that's why I want to help." I said to the team. I was looking around the room and saw everyone with shocked and some with scared faces. But the man with the metal arm hand an understanding face on, 'does he understand me.' I thought to myself.

"Well its nice to meat you. I'm Wanda, and the other girl over there is Natasha. Its nice to see another girl join." Wanda said with a welcoming smile, her smile made me feel at home. "Well its nice to meet you two as well. What are all your names." I said looking at the men in the room.

The man with the whiskey stood up a walked over to me with a smirk and said, "My name is Tony Stark, the guy over there with the tight shirt on his name is Steve. The child over there his name is Peter. The two over there with weird clothes on are Thor and Loki, they are brothers well Loki is adopted, but that's a long story. The guy with the chopsticks, his name is Clint. The man with the glasses his name is Bruce, but he can also turn into a green rage monster, it's pretty cool. The man with the blue shirt, his name is Pietro. The man with the metal arm his name is Bucky. But yah that's all of us. Welcome to the team hot stuff." Once I heard him call me hot stuff I looked over at him with my blood red eyes and gave him my death stare that can choke people. "What did you just call me." I said with venom in my voice and lightly squeezing his neck. He grabbed his neck and said, "Okay okay, don't call you hot stuff. Just please stop choking me with your eyes." I let go of his neck and turned to the group with a smirk.

"I like this girl." Natasha with a huge smile.

'Maybe this won't be so bad.' I thought to myself.