Things Will Never Be The Same

Sunday

Tyrell invited me to go this kick back that everyone's been talking about. I heard shauna was going to be there. Lord knows I want to beat that girl to death but I had to control myself and be the bigger person. I was now getting ready. I put on my black long boots and black jeans with an all white shirt and my leather jacket over it with a little gold chain. I decided to straighten my hair and wear a part in the the middle. By time I got ready I thought looked cute. I walked out my room and went in the living room with my aunt. She kept asking when tyrell was going to get here. Like she was rushing me out or somethin. Vincent was headed out to but I didnt know where he was going.

Aunt stacy: Tyrell aint here yet..

Me: Dang aunt Stacy you trien to get rid of me

Aunt stacy: Im sorry I just have stuff to do tonight

Me: Like what

Aunt stacy: Stuff... grown folks business.

I was about to say something but my phone rang. It was tyrell calling to tell me he was outside. I kissed and hugged my aunt goodbye and then walked out the house and went to the car. Tyla let tyrell hold her car while she stayed home. I got in and gave tyrell a kiss.

Me: So how long is this little kick back

Tyrell: Who knows but we dont have to stay long if you dont want.

Me: Im fine..its not like I would be doing anything else important.

Tyrell: Alright cool. You wanna grab something to eat before we go.

Me: Yeah cause im starving

Tyrell: Right and who knows if they serving food.

Tyrell took us by Chipotle and we sat in the parking lot and ate.

Me: Well thanks now my breath is going to stink

Tyrell: Its alright it already does.

I pushed tyrell on his arm. Tyrell was almost done with his burrito. I then stared at him eat and then he caught on to me staring at him.

Me: Damn do you want mine too

He laughed and shook his head.

Tyrell: I could just chill here all night with you foreal..

I smiled

Me: Awwh. I would like that but I know you want to hang with some of your boys so let's get goin.

We finished eating our food and then headed to the kickback. It wasnt far from my place. It only took about 5 minutes until we arrived. Once we got out the car tyrell wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on my forehead. We didnt really hear anything going on in the house from the outside.

Me: You sure this is the right place?

Tyrell: This the address they said.

Tyrell knocked on the door. We waited for about 10 seconds and then a boy opened the door. It looked dark in the house until we seen everyone facing a flat screen. Me and tyrell felt confused.

Shauna: Finally you guys arrived now we can get this party started.

Shauna picked up a remote and turned on the tv. Me and tyrell looked at each other in confusion again.

Shauna turned to me one last time with s smirk on her face.

Shauna: You ready for this....good girl...gone bad

I looked at shauna and frowned and then the video started. I couldn't believe what I seen being played. It was me...my video that was suppose to be left back home in Los Angeles.. I thought it got took down! I have no idea how shauna got or found this video. My eyes widened and I stood up. I couldnt believe this was being played in front of all these people that go to my school. I grabbed tyrells hand and tried pulling him out the house but he stopped and let go of my hand and continued looking at the tv frowning. He looked mad. All I heard was pig boys being them and girls covering there mouths looking at me and laughing a little. I walked over to the tv and looked for the power button but I couldnt find it. I then went up to shauna and snatched the remote and turned it off. Everyone was staring at me.