5. About Him

Chapter Five: About him.

I teleported to my dad's castle and walked into the Throne Room. He was alone and honestly, for what we are about to talk about, that's a good thing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him when I walked up to him. I could sense Aeráki close by and listening, and so could dad.

"Let's talk about this elsewhere. Where no one can walk in on us." He replied. I nodded and we walked to his study.

Closing the door behind me I turned around on him and he sighed as I gave him the 'talk now' look that I used when no one was listening or when interrogating someone. I had hoped to have to never use this on him but here we are.

"I never meant to hide anything from you. So I need to come clean. On everything." He sighed.

"What do you mean, 'about everything'. How much have you been hiding from me?" I asked him. He sighed and motioned for me to sit down. I did, only because I knew this was gonna be a long explanation.

"There is a prophecy, and it goes like this;

Children of One, Mates of Another,

He shall venture through,

The land of the forgotten.

While the Twin fights his way to his home,

They shall fight their battles,

One shall proceed.

One shall be there, the other forgotten.

The Mate of Another finds his way,

The Mate of Another fights his way.

In the End of Void,

In the Hearts of many

One shall marry the enemy.

We believe you and Aeráki are the twins of the Prophecy. It never mentions Aeráki's mate though I believe I know who." Dad said. He gave me a knowing look and I gasped.

"Apollo." I murmur. He nodded in confirmation and I am glad I am sitting down. Fights his way home. Aeráki and Apollo.

"Marry the enemy." He said out loud and I gasped. End was a known enemy of Chaos but he was our Ally in this war against Mayhem.

"Mates of Another." I added and he smiled. I was mates with End. And mates were very rare these days. Apollo and Aeráki are mates.

"Yes. And now I have to explain everything." Dad said. I nodded and I sat still, looking slightly down as he began to explain.

"When End, Order and I were created. A prophecy was made about End's mate. As time went by, End got more and more upset that he couldn't find his mate. So he became someone evil, someone only his mate is safe from, and someone only his mate could change. Order and I became worried for the safety of everyone.

And when I met your mother, Peace, I was in love. We had Mayhem, Luke, Aeráki, You and Aéras. Yes, Aéras is your real brother. He was taken from us before you could remember." Dad began. I sat in shock. Aéras is my real brother. I-I thought there were only four of us... But there's actually five.

"And as time continued, he became distant. Rebelling against his siblings. He left. And now he's returning. Returning to how he used to be, because of you. Because he knows." Dad added.

"What about the pain I feel after every encounter I've had with him? It's a pain and it's only there for 13 minutes. But it's always there. What is it?" I asked him. He sighed and motioned for me to follow him. It's not like I have much choice, but I still followed.

"In this Library you will find all the information you need. I will have to go get Aeráki so he can learn this with you as I can not teach you both everything, that would be cheating." He chuckled and walked out of the room.

After he walked out, I felt drawn to a corner of the library, so I followed it. I walked across the huge library and found myself in the darkest corner and I smiled. Sitting down, it gave me the feeling of arms wrapped around me protectively.

A book began floating towards me and I sat there wide eyed as that's the exact book I needed. Then I realized he was actually here. Smiling, I relaxed, and I felt his surprise.

"I know you're here. You can come out, love." I whispered to him. I recognized the feeling I felt now. Love. Acceptance. Hope. Peace. And everything in between.

"How did you know?" He asked, slightly embarrassed. I giggled as he appeared next to me with an arm around me. "And... Love?" He asked me. It was my turn to blush but I hid it well.

"I accept you. I will love you. And I will always be with you as long as you're not A. Controlling. B. An asshole. C. reeking havoc on every planet and universe in existence. And D. You love me for me and not my power." I told him. His eyes brightened and his irises were a deep velvet purple and I smiled at him.

"I accept your terms and conditions. You will always have your free will, and I will never go against you. I will never be an asshole. A smart ass, yes. But not an asshole. And I've always loved you for you. Since the day you were born, Αγάπη." He whispered back to me.

I felt my father return with Aeráki and I sighed. I still felt him there because I know he is there... But Dad and Aeráki won't know he's here.

"Kyran?" Dad called out. You can call him over. End whispered to me.

"Over here dad!" I called back and he followed the sound of my voice and saw me sitting in the corner... With the book Aeráki and I need.

"Can Aeráki join you over here?" He asked, he seemed incertain of this corner but I shrugged it off. He can. End whispered.

"Sure! Besides we both need to read the book if we are ever going to get Aeráki and Apollo together." I replied and he smiled at me, relaxing. He knew End was here. He knew why.

"Aeráki. Come here please. Kyran has the book you guys need to read." Dad called out to my twin brother and I smiled. Aeráki came over and I smiled at my brother. This will be the first time I've had any bonding with him that wasn't over a call. His eyes lit up and he came running to me and sat next to me quickly.

"Welcome home little brother." I smiled at him and he leaned against me and I sighed. End, I could feel it, and was constantly sitting next to me. "Ready to start reading?" I asked him and he groaned.

"Why do I have to if you have the mate?" He asked me and I smirked. He looked at me confused and groaned, leaning back against the wall behind me. "Who?" He asked me.

"Apollo." I answered and I felt him get embarrassed. "Awe! Does somebody have a little bit of a crush on Apollo?" I cooed at him. He sat up and began smacking my arm repeatedly while I laughed at him.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" He whined. I laughed and leaned back, opening the book so we both could read it.