CHAPTER 1

Hello there people :3 Here is the first chapter of this fanfiction. I have a bit written down but I literally have no idea where it is going to go from there :D It's kind of dry as it is the beginning but in next chapters it's gonna get a bit more fluffy :3 Hope you like it ;) 

I DO NOT OWN THE KUROSHITSUJI CHARACTERS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO YANA TOBOSO-SAN :-) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1 

CIEL POV

I was sitting on the ground while some idiot was pointing a gun at me. He was crouching behind me, shaking in fear. 

I heard the steps in the hallway. Finally, Sebastian is here. I was never afraid for my life – Sebastian would never let anything happen to me. But I have always felt better when he was around. I felt safer – it’s quite silly to feel safe in a presence of a demon.

As he stepped inside, the guns went off and all of the bullets went through his body. I flinched a bit in fear but then I remebered – no gun in this room is enough to kill him.

He fell to the ground and the man behind me started to laugh maniacally. The laugh was really annoying. There was a dreadful smell coming out of his mouth, it could kill a horse.

I rolled my eyes:  „How long are you going to lay there?“

„Not long now, young master. Why? Do the handcuffs hurt?“ he smirked standing up off the ground. He spat out all the bullets and killed everyone except for me in the room.

I was always fascinated by him doing that. I always felt so special when he did that, but then I always remembered – I was just a food for him.

He did it for food, not me. That thought came to me again and I hanged my head down.

„This kind of reminds me of the Azzuro Vener case,“ he smirked as he checked his pocket watch, "My, my. We are going to be late for dinner, bocchan."

He came closer to me and tore all the bounds holding me. He picked me up softly and held me to his chest while he walked out of the palace.

He was carrying me to the manor.

I was quiet the whole time. I was trying to get all those annoying feelings out of my head. He was my butler, I was his master – nothing more, nothing less. There was never a chance he would feel anything to me. He was a demon, and he was a boy.

It was better this way. If he felt the way I feel about him,  we wouldn’t be able to be happily together anyway  – I was Earl Ciel Phantomhive, the Queen’s watchdog. My reputation would be ruined and then I wouldn’t have anything.

„Are you alright, bocchan? You were quiet the whole time,“ he asked when we neared the manor.

„Y-yes, I am fine,“ I said, not looking at him. I knew, that if I looked at him, I would start to blush or my heart would beat like crazy or I wouldn’t be able to look away. And that would be embarrasing.

When we were about ten meters from the manor, servants ran out and started to squeel annoyingly: „Mister Sebastian, you are back. Young master, are you okay?“

My head started to pound because of their voices and to keep them out I burried my head further into Sebastian’s chest. I heard him chuckle.       

„Bocchan was through a lot today, he needs to rest,“ he said very seriously, „Now if you have time to wonder around here, go do your jobs!!“

I smiled, he was the only person who could send shivers down my spine. He walked up the stairs into my room, with me in his arms. I felt so small in them – it was comforting.

He brought me to the bathroom and sat me down on the edge of the bathtub. He took out a few white towels out of the cupboard and set them next to the bathtub.

He started to unbutton my shirt and I flinched. Up till now I have never had a problem with him undressing me, but ever since those annoying feelings came, I couldn’t help myself but to blush everytime.

„Is everything alright, Bocchan?“ he asked crouching in front of me. I think I almost caught a concern in his eyes.

„I can undress myself, prepare the bath,“ I said, taking my robe on my way into the room. There, I undressed myself and put on the robe. It was blue and had a my monogram C in a gold thead on a right breast.

When I was done I left the clothes on the ground and went back into the bathroom.

He was bending next to the tub, his coattail set aside, sleeves up to his elbows. He was testing the water. It was covered in a rose soap foam. It smelled very good in here.

„The bath is ready, master,“ he said politely.

I nodded and carefully went inside. I was trying to cover myself as much as possible, but ended up making a lot of mess.

I lowered myself into a warm water and relaxed a bit. I leaned my head on the edge. Sebastian picked it up just enough to slide a towel under it. That was much better.

„Is the water to you liking, master?“ he asked shampooing my hair.

„Yes,“ I breathed out.

His slender fingers were massaging my scalp and a sigh escaped my mouth. He noticed because I have heard his chuckle.

He is going to eat my soul anyway, why should I be ashamed? I was repeating to myself but I couldn’t supress the blush on my face.

I flinched when I felt his hands go down to my shoulders and chest.

„Master...?“ he started.

„I will wash myself. Go prepare my bed,“ I cut him off, waving him away with my hand.

„Of course,“ he said after a while.

When I heard the door close, I hung my head into my palms.

„What are you doing, idiot?“ I whispered to myself.

When I calmed a bit, I washed away all the blood and sweat that was on my body because of the kidnapping.

When I was done, I went out of the tub and wrapped myself in a towel. I sat down on the toilet lid and pulled the towel closer. What am I going to do about him?