New recruit (pt.1)

Authors note
This is just my way of the story.If you don't like it please don't read :))

"It's not over yet!" Asta keeps screaming his throat out."101,102,103---" while he was doing situps someone interrupted him. "Asta,let's go." a cold yet normal voice spoke. "Oh Hey,Yuno!wait up I'll get dressed first then say good-byes to my angel sister Lily" Asta said with a sparkle in his eyes."You better hurry up. We have a long journey ahead." Yuno applied as asta sprinted inside the church.

*Massive TIME skip*
(sorry I'm Lazy ;-;)

So Yuno and Asta made it to the magic knights, Yuno was known by his grimore which is the legendary four-leaf clover,  as he made it to the Golden Dawn. Every captain was impressed by his power since he managed to defeat a noble, while Asta on the other hand fought with Sekke who was overly confident thought that Asta was just a weak commoner, I mean.. he underestimated him. But then Asta defeated Sekke, he was overwhelmed with Asta's anti-magic power,but the captains didn't took interest except for one captain. While Asta was called out to be picked by captains, unfortunately no one raised their hand. Asta stood there 'why.. aren't they raising a hand..' Asta thoughts were interrupted by the announcer,"number 175..no claimers" Asta frozed cold, he just stood there..waiting for hope. Others were shouting at him, "Hey!get moving kid."  ,"I'm up next don't just stand there!" but Asta didn't hear the voices despite in being at deep disappointment he's thoughts was cut of again by a deep voice,"Hey,brat- the atmosphere changed getting heavy by the second the voice spoke. -What made you think you can join the magic knights,huh?" the tall man approached him as Asta recognized the man. "I may be a huge loser sir but I have determination and dreams!" Asta applied,then the man started laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAH, you're intresting kid.Come join my squad.Eh?" Asta's mind went blank "Eh????!!!?"Asta said. "It's not an offer kid. I'm ordering you to join my squad." the man said with his cigarette still clinging to his mouth. "Yes!", Asta's eyes sparkled with joy. Everyone couldn't believe that someone with no magic like him made it to the magic nights, but Yuno on the other hand was happy for him.

"Have to control my powers,ok..self..relax and fly!"a girl was trying to fly with her broom but still couldn't manage to do so. Then a voice spoke, "Stop with the pointless activity,mother killer. No one would ever take you in. I doubt you'll make it to a squad." the captain from Silver eagle squad said. "But Nozel oni--"she was cut of. "Shut up,You are not even part of this family anymore. ""But--"as soon as she spoke,Nozel Silva left "I have to this!"she assured herself.

To be continued :))

A/N
Next part of the story will be updated next week!