Please wake up..

A/N
Sorry guys if I haven't updated the story lately; I've been busy :> hope you guys understand<3

*Continuation of story*

Noelle fell of the ground, cold. Asta immediately dropped his anti-magic sword and grabbed her; as for the other black bulls who recovered with Charmy's food magic, they strained Ladros who was weakened and took him with Asta who was carrying Noelle to the royal capital.

"Finral-Senpai, can you take me and Noelle to old man Owen? We've been there so you'll be able to bring us there right?" Asta asked Finral a little bit in a hurry since Noelle is out cold on his arms "Sure thing Asta, let's go!"
With that, Finral opened up a portal leading to the royal capital with Asta and Noelle

Arriving to the recovery mage Asta's mind was full with worry and anger. He didn't care about anyone looking at him with all his clothes ripped of from the last fight or about what people were saying about him being at the royal capital, he just worried about Noelle, nothing else. He arrived a bit after running on his weakened feet with noelle, yes, he ran even when he's feet doesn't want to cooperate anymore. Just like he said, he doesn't care about anything for now besides Noelle.

Owen stood up as soon as Asta entered the room, panting and catching his breath "Asta? What happened? Can I help you?" Owen said with a worried look on his face as he looked at Noelle's passed out body

"Old man owen!.." Asta still trying to catch his breath while barely holding Noelle with his tough arms "-Please..She's injured and it's quite serious..please do everything you can to revive her!" Asta said still quite panting but he's very serious "A-alright then, put her to that bed. I'll check on her." Asta put Noelle on a bed which Owen directed him.

Owen pulls out his grimoire and started to do his jellyfish recover magic, whilst doing it he looked at Asta who was standing before him trying to stand up and not pass out; "Asta, should I heal you first? You're injuries are quite serious too." Owen looked at him as Asta groaned in sign of pain "I'm alright, just heal Noelle please." Asta said, trying to keep up a tough structure but Owen didn't let that happen. "I'll call out some mage with recovery magic to come pick you up." Owen said as he dialed the recovery mages "No! I can't leave Noelle here." Asta said holding back all the pain stabbing through his body "She'll be fine kid, I'll look after her. Now get your ass to the recovery mages before I throw you there myself." Asta heard a familiar voice which later he turned his head at "Captain Yami? But.." "No 'buts' kid. Get your ass there, Finral?" Yami turned to Finral "Yes, Yami-san?"
"Transport Asta to the recovery mages then stay there and look after him." Yami said as he grabbed Asta and let him stand beside Finral "Alright Yami-san..Let's go Asta." With that Finral opened up his portal and he left with Asta.

Yami went and looked at Noelle who was being healed by Owen 'tch, what have they done to my brats?' With that, he just continued to watch over Noelle as Charmy, Grey, and Vanessa also went to check up on her.

*MEANWHILE WITH ASTA*

Asta layed down the bed as he got himself recovered from the outside. But he still hasn't recovered from the inside. Noelle on the brink of death worries him. He couldn't even stop worrying insight of her not being by his side. Later on, Magna with Luck and the other boys visited Asta who looked as emotional and depressed as hell, they tried to cheer him up. "Hey, Asta! You feeling good now? Wanna fight me? It'll even make you feel better!" Luck said with excitement in mix of worrying tone "No, I'll pass.." Asta said looking drained of emotions Magna sat next to Asta's bed and patted his shoulder "Oy..Noelle is still going to wake up alright? We just need to be tough for now. You being sad and depressed won't help Noelle. Be tough for her alright?" Magna said being all serious as Gauche spoke up "If she doesn't wake up I'll kill her with my Mirror, that royalty brat.." Gauche said as Luck giggled "Haha! I'll fight her when she wakes up! I'm sure she'll wake up!" Those words lightened Asta a little bit. "Alright then..but I have to recover fully before I look out for her again." Asta said with a little smile as the boys sigh in relief "That's right Asta! Haha!" Magna and the boys chatted with Asta so that he can keep up with the lively spirit.

*2 weeks later*

It has been two weeks and Asta already recovered from his injuries, but Noelle hasn't waken up yet. News were about Owen saying that Noelle's wounds are quite serious and needs more time to recover, it made Asta a little bit sad and broken but he was all better and he can finally look after Noelle.

Asta arrived at the place Noelle was recovering then he saw someone "Yuno? What the hell are you doing here??" Asta said as he walked to him which is beside Noelle's bed "I'm visiting her again, why?" Yuno added as he placed the flowers he bought for Noelle on a vase with water "I'll take it from here Yuno, you can go now." Asta said a little bit commanding, it was obvious that he's jealous again."I just got here and you want me to leave? I'll stay here for a few minutes, since I'm on my free time today." Asta can't do anything else but to sigh and just let Yuno stay for a while. Asta left since Yuno was there looking out for Noelle as he went to go and buy something to eat since he was very hungry

*1 hour later*

Asta came back to check up on Noelle with his stomach satisfied and full, he looked everywhere in a sign of Yuno but he already left. There was only Vanessa sitting next to Noelle as I caught her attention and talked to her "Miz Vanessa, I'll take it from here. You can go rest. Thank you for looking out for Noelle." Asta said "Oh hey little boy, guess I'll head out then. See you!" Vanessa said as she popped out a booze and she started to drink from it.

Asta went down and sat next to Noelle's bed "please..wake up Noelle." Asta said holding her hand, tight but caring.

To be continued!! See you guys next chapter <3