❣︎𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐿𝑂𝐺𝑈𝐸❣︎

"L-listen, man, I don't want any trouble!" You squeaked, backing up against a wall. The man who had been chasing you earlier scowled, flipping out his switchblade.

"If you didn't want trouble you would've given me your fucking bag when I told you to."

You paled, trembling as the man neared you. When you had left your house earlier to go to school, you had noticed a man following you close behind. The same man attempted to jump you and take your belongings, but you had successfully escaped due to your quirk.

Unfortunately, he had chased after you and cornered you when you had started to recharge.

"I-I don't even have anything valuable in here! It's just my notebooks and pens!" You whimpered, tearing up.

"I don't give a shit. Give me your bag." The man snarled, raising up the hand with the switchblade. You gulped, heart pounding wildly in your chest. Should you just give up your bag now so he would possibly spare your life?

Where were the heroes when you needed them?

"Hey, the hell're you doing to that girl, man?"

The older man turned around and you peeked over his shoulder to see a tall, muscular boy about your age, who was glaring at the man in front of you. He had reddish-brown hair, tan skin, chocolate brown eyes, and was wearing the standard UA uniform.

"Who the hell are you? Get lost, kid!" The man spat, waving his knife threateningly in the air. "I'm busy!"

"I'm not the one who should be getting lost, pal. You're some sorta lowlife villain, aren't you?" The boy growled, eyeing him with distaste as he cracked his knuckles. "Real men shouldn't be assaulting minors, especially girls."

"The fuck did you say—"

Suddenly, the boy kicked the man in the stomach, causing him to fly backwards and crash into the wall. The villain groaned, coughing as dust and debris plumed up around him. Your eyes widened and you turned back to look at the boy, who was now stomping towards the villain. He grabbed him by the collar, glaring intensely at him as his tail lashed out to knock the knife out of his hand.

"You wanna leave now, before I send you to the hospital?"

The man's eyes fluttered open and he groaned in response, limply dangling from the boy's grasp. The rusty-haired boy hummed, dropping him harshly and letting him crash to the ground. You gasped quietly, still shaking slightly. The boy turned to you, his expression softening. A warm smile was now on his face, and he started to walk towards you.

"You alright, little mama?"

You snapped out of it and swallowed hard, nodding your head. The boy reached out to touch you and you flinched, making him pause in his movement. He laughed softly and withdrew his hand to scratch the back of his neck.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, don't worry. I'm training to become a hero, not a villain."

"S-Sorry! Force of habit..."

"Nah, it's fine! What's your name, mamas?"

A shy smile grew on your face and you stared up at him, cheeks rosy. "I'm Y/N L/N. What's your name?"

"Rocky Ruuashi! I'm gonna be the number one hero someday!" He exclaimed, grinning widely. You giggled, E/C eyes twinkling. Rocky eyed you up and down, tilting his head.

"You go to UA, too? I don't think I've ever seen you around before."

"A-actually, today's my first day. I was heading there, when that stupid villain attacked me."

Rocky's face fell and he glanced back at the unconscious man on the ground, scowling. "Damn villain, ruining someone's first day like this. Sorry you had to go through that."

"I-it's fine! Thanks for saving me!" You exclaimed, waving your hands in the air in front of you. Rocky turned back to face you and grinned, deep brown eyes sparkling.

"Well, since you're new and all, wanna walk together? I can try to help you find your class and stuff!"

You beamed up at the tall boy, cheeks flushing.

"Yeah!"