❣︎𝑊𝐴𝑅𝑀𝑇𝐻❣︎

"So, mama, what class are you in?" Rocky inquired, shoving his hands in his pockets

"I'm in 2-A, what about you?"

"Damn, what luck! I'm in 2-A, too!" Rocky exclaimed, smiling brightly. "In that case, let's continue walking together, yeah?"

  "Yeah, sure!" You chirped, grinning. For some reason, Rocky made you feel comfortable, even though you two had just met. There was something about his mannerisms that made you feel warm inside, like he was someone you had been close to for a long time.

Rocky beamed, eyes shining. "So, L/N, what's your quirk?"

"It's a bit of a weird quirk to be honest. I can turn myself into any solid, liquid, or gas. But the thing is, when I change forms it drains my energy a lot, and I gotta have time to recharge."

  "That's a fucking amazing quirk! You're like a cloud!" Rocky exclaimed, a child-like sparkle in his eyes. "So cool!"

You blushed at the compliment, giggling. "What's your quirk?"

"It's called 'Kangaroo'! Like ya saw earlier, I can make my feet grow to a pretty big size and use them to fight with, and I use my buddy Rocky Junior to knock 'em dead!"

  "Rocky Junior?" You asked curiously, tilting your head. Rocky smiled and flexed his tail.

  "My tail. Call 'im Rocky Junior, since he's basically another part of me."

  Your mouth formed an 'O' and your eyes lit up, amazement painting your features. "Your quirk is awesome, Rocky! You'd be a really good hero!"

  Rocky grinned sheepishly and blushed, scratching his cheek. "You think so?"

  You nodded, grinning widely. "Hell yeah! I'd love to have your quirk!"

  Rocky looked down bashfully at the ground, a large smile on his face. "Gee, thanks, mamas. That means a lot."

  A warm feeling grew in your chest and you found yourself blushing, a goofy smile on your face. Was this what they called love at first sight? Or was there just something wrong with you? Rocky stopped in front of a large door, grasping onto the handle. He turned to face you again, an apologetic smile on his face.

"Quick warning, our teacher is a little, uh, scary."

He pulled the door open, holding it for you. "Well, after you, little mama."

You smiled gratefully at the tall boy and stepped inside, scanning the desks to see who your new classmates were. Sitting in the first row of seats were two boys, one with curly bright pink hair and fair skin, and the other a rotund boy with chestnut brown hair, teal eyes, and an oddly large mouth. There was an empty desk beside them, which you assumed either belonged to Rocky, or an absent student. In the second row was a boy with messy electric blue hair, a girl with straight black hair, and a girl with pale blue hair and antennae. Lastly, in the third row there was a short boy with dark blue hair and smaller antennae, a boy with a blond ponytail and a half-moon marking on his forehead, and a girl with a polka-dot headband, which was partially covered by her carrot-orange hair.

  "Ah, Rocky. You're finally here, what took you so long?" The boy with pink hair said, glancing up at the tall, muscular boy who was now beside you.

  "Had a run-in with a villain on my way here. Caught the fucker harassing my new friend here." Rocky grumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "Just thinkin' about that guy is getting me worked up."

  The pink-haired boy turned to you, smiling warmly. "Hello, I'm Kihougou Harigomu. The boy next to me is Hirokuchi Hateshinaka. What's your name?"

  "I'm Y/N L/N! Nice to meet you guys!" You said, beaming at the two boys in front of you. Suddenly, the door burst open and you turned around, alarmed. The pro-hero Midnight walked in, cracking her whip menacingly.

  "Alright, worms, take your seats!" She shouted, although a large, adoring smile was on her face and her eyes were twinkling. Rocky grunted in surprise, quickly sitting down in the empty seat next to Harigomu. He tugged on your sleeve, gesturing to another seat beside him.

  "Sit here, mamas!"

  You giggled quietly and complied, sitting down next to him.

  "I was planning on it!"