𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐑.𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐎

𝐆𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐀 your typical mouthy teen. She's the definition of badass. She doesn't give two fucks about peoples opinions on her attitude. She's a trouble maker. She doesn't care who you are or what you do. You disrespect her. She'll disrespect you. She's made teachers cry. Mattia Polibio. He's exactly like her. Badass. During daytime he's a gentlemen. During nighttime. He's a freak in the sheets. His flirty remarks make anyone fall for him. And Gabriella just so happens to be one of those people. Finding ways to spend extra time with the attractive teacher.

Gabriella's POV

"ugh i fucking get it!" I yelled at my bitch of a mother as i walked down the stairs "Gabriella Camila Garcia! Watch your language around your sister!" She shouts back covering my stupid sisters ears. Now your wondering why im arguing with my mother. Because the women had spent all her money on this little brat and now she can't give me lunch money.

It's always what Gianna wants never what Gabrielle NEEDS! My mother is so attached to my sister and barely pays attention to me. Now you might be wondering about my father. He's dead. He got shot in a drive by shooting in our old neighborhood. It hit hard since he was my best friend but it took no time for my mother to marry another man and have another child!

"She's. Not. My. Sister!" I scream back angrily. My mother shakes her head "Just go Gabbie. Your going to be late.." She says worn out "You lost the privilege of calling me that when you gave up on me!" I said my eyes watering as i grabbed my skateboard "Gabriella don't say that!" She said running after me "Why! Every since that brat came in you don't care about anything i need! She has thousands of dollars worth of clothing but you can't give me 20 dollars! Ugh i wish you died instead of dad!" I screamed turning around and skating off.

I know what i said was wrong but I'm just so mad. She doesn't care about me. All she cares about is having the perfect fucking family. She's married to a stuck up white man and had a daughter with him who is no better. She took me away from my style of living. She made me change my clothing choices because it wasn't proper enough. Sorry to break it to you mother. But im not fucking white! I'm mexican. And i want to embrace my culture. Ugh

-

I get to school and see my three best friends at my locker waiting for me "Gabbieee!" My friend Macey yells running over to me giving me a big hug. Macey is such a sweetheart. Next comes Carley. She's everything mixed together. Than badass Juliana. Me and her are like so much alike. We all see the boys and smile "Guess what! Mrs.Jackson is pregnant so she won't be coming back. But i heard we have a hot new male teacher!" Juliana explained as she saw Alejandro and smiled "Not as hot as him!" She said smirking

Juliana and Alejandro were like. Talking? I guess "Ew no! Male teachers are nevaaa it" Carley replied. We all laughed and nodded agreeing. Juliana kissed Alejandro and Macey kissed Alavro. Now Macey and Alavro are dating, have been since freshman. They are longest lasting couple. I sighed "Ugh i hate my mother!" I said and explained to the group why. We all talked until the bell rang and made our way to class.

We got to class and no one there. We waited for about 10 minutes when the door opened and in came a very hot male. He set papers down and looked up pushing his glasses more up his nose bridge "Is this everyone?" He said his raspy voice ringing through my ears. "Yes sir" i heard an annoying squeaky voice speak up. Zoe Jones. "I'm Zoe" she said twisting her short hair around her finger.

"Did i ask your name? No. I asked if everyone was here. Now be quiet" he spoke coldly to her and i couldn't help but laugh "Anyways im Mattia Polibio. Call me Mr.Polibio. that's all you need to know." He said sending me a death glare. I cleared my throat "Cute name" i said smirking at him "Thank you ma'am" he replied taking out a paper. He began saying names "Gabriella Garcia?" I heard him say. I raised my hand "cupcake" i simply replied. He nodded and checked me off. He finished and i began to imagine things.

"Gabriella! Gabriella!" I heard someone yell snapping me out of my thoughts "DADDY!" I screamed and than covered my mouth as the class broke into a fit out laughter. Mr.Polibio furrowed his eyebrows together "Excuse me" he said walking to my desk "Uhh i didn't mean to say that" i said shyly looking down "Mhm. One more outburst and you have detention Ms.Garcia. You are a very unfocused girl" he spoke quietly in my ear before walking away.

"Holy shit. He def wants to fuck you" Juliana said smirking "And he's hot" she continued "He would never fuck a stiff plastic whore" Zoe said butting in. I sighed and turned to face her "Get your damaged hair self out my conversation and brush those nasty nasty teeth of yours!" I snapped back at her. I heard a loud bang and than footsteps coming over to my desk "3rd time today Ms.Garcia, detention after school. And for you Ms.Jones, you get the pleasure of staying in this room and scraping gum off the table" he said walking away

I groaned and slammed my head on my desk screaming. "Ms.Garcia, why are you still interrupting my class" he said walking back over to me "I'm so fucking sorry Mr.Polibio that that white bitch said some slick shit to me and your dumbass gave me detention!" I fired back. He bit his lip "Watch who you fucking talk to Ms.Garcia" he snapped back with the same energy "I gave you detention because your a bitching student who won't be quiet. Now for the last damn time. Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" He said slamming his hand on my desk causing me to jump. The class was shocked at his cussing.

"Understand Ms.Garcia?" He said so innecountly. I sucked my teeth and nodded "Understood Mr.Polibio" i said getting closer to him. He shook his head and let out a chuckle walking away to his desk "Your a smart one Garcia. But in my class. I won't put up with your attitude so fix it. Before i fix it for you. And for you Zoe. Don't bully students because your insecure. Spread positivity" he said writing on the chalkboard "Todays message. Respect goes both ways. You show me respect, ill do the same and show you some. If you disrespect me. I'll disrespect you. Don't let my career full you. I was once a teenager. Don't forget i was in school about 4 years ago. So i know how you children work"

Okay Mr.Polibio. I see you. I need you. And I want you. And Gabriella Garcia gets what she wants. So watch out sir.