𝐃𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Gabriella's POV

I dragged my feet along the shiny floors to room 205. Aka detention room. My day had gone horrible. Like it was a shit of a day. And to top it off I'm probably gonna get in fucking trouble when i go home.

I swung open the door and saw Mr.Polibio at his desk. I cleared my throat causing him to look up "Take a seat and finish any missing work you have.." He said going back to reading his book. His feet rested on the wooden desk. I watched him closely. He licked his fingers as he flipped through the pages. He was very focused. I huffed and sat down. I finished all my work so i sat putting my head down

"Would you stop looking. Has your mother ever taught you its rude to stare?" He spoke up. He sat up straight and i adjusted myself. He smirked "Let's chat. Your math grade. Horrible. Do you even try?" He asked looking at me intensely. I rolled my eyes "Yes i try. I'm just not very smart in math" i said leaning back in my chair. He rose up from his and nodded "I'll tutor you" he said which caused me to shot up smiling "Really?!" I said happily "In one condition" he spoke smirking as he walked closer to me "You stop having outbursts in my classroom" he spoke leaning down to my level. I nodded "Yeszir!" I said clapping my hands "Good. We'll have sessions at my house.. Here is my work number. You'll come with me one Tuesdays and Thursdays. I'll bring you home after our session. Is that good for you?" He asked handing me a card with a number on it. I nodded and took it stuffing it in my shirt. He furrowed his brows together and looked down at my chest.

I saw his eyes fill with lust. I shyly grabbed my jacket and put it on. He looked up at me and shook his head "I'm uh sorry.. Your dismissed" he said shooing me off. I nodded and grabbed my things rushing out the room. My heart was beating so incredibly fast. I just caught my teacher staring at my boobs with lust in his eyes. Oh fuck me. Like plz Mr.Polibio.. Fuck me..

I made it home and started to walk to my room "Gabriella.." I heard my STEP father speak up. I groaned and turned around "Where were you child?" He said taking a sip of his wine. I sighed "Zoe was being rude and i lashed out on her and our new teacher gave me detention. BUT! He also offered to tutor me in math on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So tomorrow i won't be home until about 6.." I said my hands trembling. My step father was very abusive. He would hit me and threaten me. But no one knew. Just us.

He nodded "Good. And I'll speak with Zoe's father. Go to your room. Your mother and sister will be home shortly" he said standing up. I nodded "And Gabbie.. Don't be a slut like you usually are. Make sure your dressed properly. None of that revealing clothes and heavy makeup. Or ripped jeans and fucking bandanna scarf shit. Your representing our family. Don't act up. Now go!" He said dismissing me. I nodded and ran to my room. I closed my door and locked it. I got my phone out and facetimed my group chat. Macey, Juliana, and Carley joined. "Where are the boys?" I asked. Carley smoke up "Soccer practice" i simply nodded.

"oh mmm gg! Guess what!" I said dramatically. They all went silent "I'm getting private tutor lessons at Mr.Polibio's house!" I said smirking "Imma fuck him and make sure he gives me good grades. What matching set should i wear? Purple or baby pink?" I asked showing them the two undergarment sets. "purple!" They all shouted. I nodded and picked my outfit out. High waisted mom jeans, a purple cropped sweater that had a zipper that I'd leave halfway unzipped. "I'll put my hair up just in case you know. He's a head pusher" i said smirking "Oh he's def a dom.." Juliana spoke "Ohh i gotta go Alejandro is coming over!" She said hanging up and the other girls following behind her. I smiled and took a shower.

-

I walked into first period early. Hoping to see Mr.Polibio. I looked through the window and Zoe was already all over him. He had a face of annoyance. I smirked and opened the door "Morning Ms.Garcia.." He said pushing Zoe away "My parents said yes to the private lessons at YOUR house" i said biting my lip. I heard Zoe scoff and go to her seat "Perfect. Take a sit" he said sitting in his chair.

-

The day went on and i made my way to Mr.Polibio's room. I went in and he was working "Gabriella.. We can head out in 2 minutes. Let me finish these things" he said smiling. I nodded and waited. About 5 minutes later he began to gather his things "You ready?" He said standing up grabbing his bag. I nodded and got up. He walked out and i followed him like a lost puppy to the teachers parking lot. He walked about to a Bentley. He unlocked the black neat car and got in. I got in and he started it and drove off.

-

We drove for about 30 minutes and pulled up to a 2 story mansion. Holy shit. This guys was fucking rich. He got out and i got out and walked in after him. I zipped my cropped hoodie down halfway showing my clevelage "You can sit in the living room. I'll go get things" he said turning to face me his eyes going directly to my clevelage. He gulped and walked off. I sat in the living room and waited. He soon came down with a container of things and sat beside me. Once he sat down i crawled onto his lap.

"I have another idea to boost my grade" i said smirking. He looked me in the eyes and shook his head "Ms.Garcia. This isn't very good behaviour.." He said smirking "Get off" he demanded. I shook my head and began to unzip my jacket more. I took my cropped hoodie off revealing my lace push up purple bra. He looked down and smiled "Your a bad girl.. Trying to fuck your teacher?" He pushed me and i landed on the floor. He stood up and grabbed me by the hair. I yelped as he dragged my up stairs. We made it to a room and he threw me in it. He walked in and locked the door.

He began to unbutton his shirt as he walked closer to me. I gulped regretting everything "Your a slut.. You know.." He said grabbing my ankles pulling me to him. He picked me up and threw me on the bed. "Get undressed.. You want to raise your grade like a slut by fucking your teacher. Than strip.." He said throwing his shirt to the side. I unbuttoned my pants and took my shoes off before taking my pants off. I took my socks off to reveal my perfectly painted white toes. "all fours" he demanded unbuckling his belt.

"Ms.Garcia! Detention is over" i heard Mr.Polibio yelling. I shot up from my wet dream and groaned getting up. I nodded and grabbed my bag as i felt a weird feeling in my legs. I quickly left the room not wanting to lose control of myself. I just had a wet dream. Of my fucking math teacher.. Shit..