Two, Anthony

Liked by hdavis91 and 168

Liked by hdavis91 and 168.7k others

delvecks23 You already know that this warm weather we're finally getting means pools and hammocks for this guy! #fuckingfinally #poolweather #summertime #thishotelislit

View all 3,452 comments

hdavis91 Put a shirt on! Nasty. 💁‍♂️

tdickinson12 Aren't you supposed to be working out or something?🤣

username1 Holy mother of thirst traps. 💦😰

avecks GTL bro. ⛹️‍♀️🧺 they don't have a tan one...🤷‍♀️

delvecks23 Hahaha avecks I'm not really that tan, its all burn.

username2 I'm drooling just so we are...holy...omg.

avecks Oh I'm excited to smack the shit out of your chest tomorrow before the game then. 😁

capswag23 Excuse me, taken men don't thirst trap like this Anthony.

username3 Damn :-o

June 1st

Marie - I can't believe you would post a picture like that! It's seriously risqué! Seriously, I can't believe that you would embarrass me all like that on a public social media account for everyone to see! Embarrass us like that! Anthony seriously delete it! I can't believe you! A sexy picture like that omg, people are going to think you're single, and this is why I didn't want to date you in the first place!

Me - Sweetheart, I have dirtier pictures of myself in the locker room. It's my account, I'll post what I want.

Marie - You are my boyfriend, those pictures of you without a shirt on are for me and me only. Understand?

Me - Nope. I'm not your boyfriend. Never have been, never will be.

Marie - Listen just because you are afraid of commitment doesn't mean we aren't together Anthony.

Me - Actually, I'm not a commitment-phobe we just aren't together.

Marie - OMG not this crap again.

Me - What "crap" exactly? The shit where we were just having a good time? The shit where I put a stop to that "good time" like 2 months back because of your crazy clinginess? Or the fact that you're obsessed with my best friend and can't seem to realize that neither he or I want you?

Marie - Fuck you Anthony.

Me - Been there done that, never again.

Marie - You're an asshole!

Me - I know. By the way if you think you'll get the last word in you are horribly mistaken.

Marie - Seriously biggest jerk I've ever met!