The Knight Vs. The "Heroes"!

From Last Time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???:Hey, you bastard!

F/n froze up, feeling his veins pump annoyance and anger through his body.

F/n:*I swear to God...!*

F/n turned around to see...RWBY, Rias, Issei, and Katsumi.

F/n:Rose...cover Eri's ears right now.

Rose:Why do I...*turns around* Oh, okay.

Rose covered Eri's ears up so she wouldn't have to hear anything foul as F/n glared at the denizens from before.

F/n:Explain why the hell you dumbasses are interrupting my time with my fiancée and daughter!

Yang:Screw that! You have some nerve walking around dressed like that, thinking you're some hero!

F/n:Who says I have to be a hero to dress like this? Look at what you wear. You dress like you're trying to attract some boys to get some fun time.

Yang's eyes turned red in an attempt to scare him, but he was unfazed.

F/n:And the red eyes aren't going to work anymore. I'm not in the mood to be dealing with "Heroes of Stupidity". *turns to Rose* Come on, Rose.

Rose then began to walk off with F/n and Eri, but F/n then sensed something and turned around in time to use psychokinesis on Katsumi, who was charging at him.

F/n:Did you need something?

Katsumi:You're gonna learn today, you bastard!

F/n:Alright then. *turns to Rose* Rose, you take Eri to a safe distance.

Rose nodded and did that. F/n then pushed Katsumi back to her little friends as he saw them all get into fighting stances.

! FIGHT !

Yang charged at F/n to start off.

Ruby:Yang, wait!

However, Ruby's words fell deaf to her sister as Yang tried to punch him, but he dodged her strikes before throwing a punch to her face and then kicked her away from him. However...

Yang:You will not get away with that!

Yang's Semblance then activated and she fired a blast at F/n, which he dodged and then stopped to avoid letting anybody innocent getting hit.

F/n:How irresponsible!

F/n used psychokinesis to throw the blast at Weiss, who summoned a glyph to avoid the impact. Then, she summoned a glyph underneath F/n and he dodged a glacier of ice.

F/n:Sneak attack, huh? Nice try.

F/n then detected Katsumi coming at him at fast speeds and she was close to blowing him up, but he dodged her attack and turned Fate into a staff, smashing it into her spine and causing her intense pain.

F/n:Think you'll be a hero with that type of approach? Keep dreaming.

F/n then sensed a strike from Yang again, which she actually managed to land. However, F/n didn't react the way she hoped as he grabbed her wrist and broke it before using psychokinesis to increase his already immense strength, sending her to the ground in intense pain.

[Boost]

F/n heard that and saw Issei about to strike him, but he dodged the attack.