Chained

Jill woke up alarmed, she was strapped up to the inside of a closet. Her hands where strung up high and she was only wearing her bright pink panties.

Jill took in her surroundings and remembered why she was here. Last night there was a party in her apartment and she guessed someone chained her up here...she shrugged it off for now and started to think of a way to get out.

She could hardly move her hands, and she looked down at the floor only to notice the massive damp spot on her panties. It was dried out by now, she could only assume she had wet herself early into the night...she did get drunk almost as soon as the guests arrived so it wouldn't surprise her if she had wet herself multiple times during the night. After all she had a incredibly small bladder! She blushed at the thought of wetting herself so much...but she also did that a lot when she was drunk. Actually, come to think of it she actually does wet herself a lot...like she wets the bed, 5 times out of ten she wets herself just as she was about to reach the bathroom, she always pees in the shower, bath, pool, ocean or...uh quite the most embarrassing one of all in the rain.

She flushed a little but she didn't mind all to much. She had done it so much she was used it it! There was nothing more refreshing than letting go of a full bladder! She giggled a little, actually enjoying the act of wetting a little. Nevertheless she moved around in her confinement's when suddenly she noticed that she was starting to have to use the bathroom.

Of course like I said she didn't mind wetting herself as such but she didn't want to be stuck in a rather small closet and do it, especially when she can't leave. She shuffled around for a bit, in an attempt to do anything...she couldn't see her phone anywhere.

She let out an annoyed groan and violently swung her arms around in her locks in a futile attempt to break them off, with no such luck she sighed and slumped down..she relaxed. What a mistake.

She felt some of the pent up water leave a bit so she tensed back up with a small yell...now her already semi-dark panties had a small darkness regained to them again, she sighed knowing this couldn't go anywhere but bad.

Minuets turned into hours as she just slumped there holding in her hopelessly holding herself in. The water was constantly settling in her bladder and she was disappointed in how much she must of drank to have this sort of situation..she pressed her thighs together -which caused an odd sort of friction between her legs but that's besides the point- and groaned in uncomfort.

"God fucking damn it...why me? I'm thirsty, hungry and i'm so close to pissing myself in a closet.." a single tear let down her face, choking out a sob.
She slid down the soft cushioned wall, only going as far as the chains would let her. As she got back up she slid against the wall once more, going up the wall so fast pulled down her panties a bit, and she squealed in surprise. She started to rub her behind against the wall in an attempt to get it back up, as she did so she let go of herself a bit and a dark spot emerged on her panties and dampened the wall, she caught herself and stoped the stream, both fortunately and unfortunately she was still as desperate as ever.

But, she couldn't catch herself from sliding her bare back into the wet carpeted walls, rubbing all the wetness onto her back.

"Oh good, now I have piss all over my back!" She barked angrily, rubbing her thighs together and doing a sort of dance, which unfortunately ended up looking rather lewd.

She started to sob again...that's when she looked up on the shelf above her. There was a key poking out! Her eyes lit up with pure joy, she stretched out to grab it.

She could hardly make it but she grabbed it, shoving it into the locks of the chains and pressing herself into the door, turning the knob and falling face down into the floor, she let out a squirt when she collided with the door but she propped herself back up once more, grabbing her crouch and squishing her thighs together again as she slowly started to wobble to her toilet, she passed all the rooms in her house, still too out of it to even fucking remember where her own bathroom is

"SHIT SHIT COME ON IM GONNA PISS MYSELF!!" She desperately cried, she was positive the neighbours could hear but she hardly cared as she caught sight of it way down the other side of the hall, she gasped in joy and slowly started to advance to it.

"Yes! Yes!" She cried happily, she got close and used her hand to reach out for the door knob, opening the door and almost crying with glee.

She walked in and unclenched her thighs and leg go with her hands to take off her panties, she only managed to grab the sides of her panties when it started, it started off slow and manageable but she couldn't stop it, not this time. The small hiss became audible as it started to trickle down her legs in small drops, she gasped in fear and her face became red. The small drops became streams and it started to flow out of her like a waterfall, her pants drenching again as she could only cry in disbelief. She was only upset because she almost made it. She wouldn't of cared this much if she broke in the closet..sure she would of cried but not this much. The flood gates continued to pour, forming a golden puddle at her feet. She moaned a little in relief...she hated it but it felt good at least.

"N-No..."

She touched her saturated panties with one hand and felt the liquid flow onto her hand as well. It was starting to come to a close...she wiped her tears with her urine covered hand which didn't help at all, and just walked out of the bathroom, grabbed a snack and some water then just..kinda sat on her sofa, staining it and watched TV.