Characters

Jeon Jungkook -
One of the popular boys in the school because of his baddass self. He doesn't actually hates you, but act like he does. It's just because he doesn't really know how to express it because he is well known as the Bad(dess) boy in the school. His friends advised him to change to a good/nice boy in front of you ONLY, but he thought it was a bad idea− until he realized you liked nice boys. Still, he acts cute in front of his friends.

Kim Taehyung -
The new guy in the class. He became popular in a week because of his goofy and funny self−and because he hung out with you lots of times. He likes− no, loves you and expresses it with romance and all. Tried to talk to Jungkook nicely but when Jungkook became rough, he because bad− bad as in BAD. You were the only girl he wanted to talk to, but this girl, Kim Taeyeon wanted him so badly, and Taehyung ain't wanting that.

Jung Sooyeon (OC//You//Reader) -
One of the popular girls. You have that cold-faced expression and a little awkward and shy, but when people get to know you more, you're a warm-hearted and a kind girl. You have a little crush on Jungkook secretly, because you know he has a good side of him. And when Taehyung came to the class, you had to admit your heart beats faster. Taehyung became your BOY-BESTFRIEND.

Park Hyomin -
Your girl best friend. You and her had known each other since Kindergarten One. She hates that you're single because you're a pretty and kind girl. Has a crush on Park Jimin− one of Jungkook's friends. She would be lying if she said she has a crush on him NOT because of the chocolate abs he had and how different he is from Jungkook. He was sweet and awkward, and barely has that BadBoy appearance. Hyomin wants you to date either Jungkook or Taehyung, because... She suspects both of them has a crush on you.

Kim Taeyeon -
One of the popular girls too− but popular for being late and always missed class, and even bullied juniors like you. She hates you because you were close to Taehyung. For Taeyeon, she thought Taehyung was her 'destiny' because their name are similar− everyone except her and Hwang Miyoung thought it was lame and ridiculous. Well, when he saw Taehyung's brother, BaekHyun, Taeyeon automatically was in love wirh BaekHyun. She's like... International PlayGirl.

Hwang Miyoung -
Taeyeon's friend− but at least nicer. Has a crush on NO ONE, she doesn't think boys are supposed to be loved− except her father, of course.

Park Jimin -
Jungkook's friend− popular for his abs and his aegyo side. He has those bad boy side sometimes, but he seldom does. He would how his bad boy side to maybe his basket-ball teammates idk. He secretly has a crush on Hyomin but he's too shy. Actually, both of them, you must say, have this 'some' relationship. He hates when Jungkook and Taehyung fights.

Kim SeokJin, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok -
The other Jungkook's friends. They're normal, nothing special. Dorks. Just Dorks. But the oldest is Kim SeokJin and Jungkook is the youngest− you wouldn't believe me, would you?

BaekHyun -
Taehyung's hyung. Still, with that five years age gap, they look so the same. Sometimes, people would mistaken Taehyung as Baek so they called Taehyung "SUNBAENIM". Felt disgust when he saw Taeyeon. "You aren't going to date that bullier, aren't you?" Is the first thing that came out of his mouth when he saw his younger brother talking to her.

Park Chanyeol, DoKyungsoo, Kim Joonmyun, Kim Jongin, Oh Sehun -
BaekHyun's friends−and Taehyung's too. Them and Taehyung are dorks too. They stupidly call themselves, "EXO-K" idk why

{END OF CHARACTERS//OTHER CHARACTERS THAT ARENT STATED MIGHT ME JUST TEMPORARY OR NOT IMPORTANT MUCH}