The talk.

"Hyung~" Jungkook whined, pouting. "What? Sooyeon again?" Seokjin asked. "No, this time... It's Kim Taehyung. Another new guy in my class, gosh! He's annoying−"

"Wait. Kim Taehyung you said?" Jungkook nodded at Namjoon's question. Everyone gasped. "Baekhyun-sunbae's little brother, that is. Yah, Jungkook, what did he do anyways? I heard that he's like his brother. Respectful and acts so funny, he's okay, isn't he?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I don't know he's respectful or funny whatever but he's goddamn annoying! He flirted with Sooyeon! Damnit! And Sooyeon said it was okay− which I doubt she's lying− Now they are hanging out together in the canteen!" He whined, crossing his arms in front of his chest and pouted. The boys were silence at first until Jimin snickered. The boys suddenly burst out laughing.

"What's so funny, hyungs?" Jungkook asked, sounding a bit annoyed. "Jungkook, the baddest boy in the school and the golden maknae we know, is jealous of some senior's little brother. I didn't know you could be jealous!" Hoseok teased. Everyone continued laughing while Jungkook groaned.

"You guys aren't helping me!" Jungkook yelled, stomping out of the empty class angrily. He walked to the canteen and saw you laughing with Taehyung. He glared at Taehyung before walking to you guys.

"Oh heyy, Sooyeon. And hey... New kid," you and Taehyung kept silence and looked at Jungkook. Taehyung grinned, "Hey, Jeon Jungkook. You must be the baddest boy in this school, my brother mentioned about you. Very nice to meet you." Jungkook's eyes widen a little when Taehyung spoke calmly. Jungkook scoffed.

"You didn't reply me, Sooyeon," Jungkook cutely whined, he sat next to you and clanged his arm with your arm and leaned on your shoulder. You put your fork on the table and glared at him. "Well what do you want me to reply, Jungkook? Hella no I would say Hi to you. You're mean, and I hate those types of boys. Baddass." He sighed in annoyance before letting you go.

"Okay, Sooyeon, you won this time. Oh, Kim Taehyung, Baekhyun-sunbaenim's little brat− brother, come see me at an empty class near our class after you eat. Please, I need to talk," Taehyung stared at him for few seconds and nodded, "empty class? O...Okay. See you there in a few minutes." Jungkook went away.

"You sure about that? That empty class in where his friends and him hang out. This is pretty serious. Don't you think your brother should follow you there or should I?" You asked, concerned. He chuckled and shook his head, "you're so cute if you're worried. No worries, I'm mature enough. Hyung wouldn't want too, because he's busy with his friends. Oh, I'm full. Bye, Sooyeon. I'm going there as promise."

You sighed, "okay, bye."
ーー

Taehyung didn't even bothered to knocked on the door and came in slowly. He saw Jungkook whining to his friends. He saw Jungkook laughing and pouting. Wow. A bad boy is like this? "Hello, Jungkook," his voice made Jungkook stopped and looked at him.

Oh great.
He embarrassed himself in front of this kid. He cleared his throat as the members tried to held their laughter.

"Oh. You."
"Uh, yeah. Me." Taehyung replied awkwardly. He looked at the other boys before bowing. They bowed back, "Hello, The sunbaenim's younger brother. Nice to meet you."

"Hey. That's not why I called him! You, Taehyung Kim, listen to me. Jung Sooyeon is MY girl. Mine and only. No one can ever−"
"She didn't mention that, sorry. Are you making up lies just because you're the 'baddest' in this school?" Jungkook's eyes widen. How dare−

"I'm not talking like this because I'm Baekhyun-hyung's sibling. I'm talking like this because I have rights. Yes, I think I do like Sooyeon. And same like you, she's mine and only. Listen, love isn't something to be force. Can we just let her decide−" Jungkook couldn't hear no more. He shoved Taehyung to the whiteboard as he felt muscular hands around him. Jimin and Namjoon is stopping him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Calm down!" Jimin yelled. "I'm so sorry, Taehyung-ah. You can go now. Are you hurt?" Taehyung sighed and wiped the dirt on his shirt. "Nope− maybe a little. That's okay. Thank you for inviting me though, I hope we could be friends next time,"

When Taehyung went out, Jungkook walked to the whiteboard and slammed his fist there, "oh my god... I hate him so fucking much. I don't care who's his older brother. He's soㅡ"

"YAH! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?" They heard someone shouted outside. They looked at each other before running outside.