Kim Taehyung.

You sighed as you saw Jungkook rolling his eyes to you. You didn't understand. Why is he hating on you without any reasons? You rolled back your eyes and walked to your locker. Hell, this class is hell because of Jeon Jungkook.

"Hey, Sooyeon, I heard that there's a new boy in our class," your friend, Hyomin, exclaimed. "Well... What do you want me to do about it?" You asked playfully. "If you're interested in him, just date that new guy. You're popular in this school, Sooyeon-ah! Why are you ignoring the boys who are thirsty for you?"

"I'm not 'ignoring', I'm just not interested in them. Besides, I still accept their gifts and their love letters, aren't I?" You replied, walking through the crowded corridor. "Hey, tell me. You like Jungkook, but why don't you tell him you like him? I mean like confess to him?" Hyomin asked. You sighed, "I would if he doesn't hate me without any reason. It would even be MORE than like if he's nice to me. Really." You didn't notice Jungkook was at the back of you.

"Who?" He asked. Hyomin and you were startled, you both looked back. You gulped when you saw him −cocking his eyebrows. "Who does Sooyeon like?" He asked Hyomin. Hyomin glanced at you. "None of your business, Jungkook. None of your business," you snapped. His eyes narrowing at you. Before he could say anything, the school bell rang. You smirked.

Before you and Hyomin can walk, he caught your arm. "See you next time, Jung Sooyeon. I love you, babyyy." He whispered in your ear −then laughed huskily. You shivered as he left you with Hyomin. "L-Let's go to class,"

The class was quiet− but you couldn't help but feel irritated and annoyed when Jungkook kept on kicking your seat. Yup, the worst nightmare is Jungkook sitting behind you, and no one was sitting beside you. What if the teacher asked Jungkook to sit next beside you and− "good morning, students." It was the principal and a cute boy following him.

"You guys have a new student here. Please keep him accompany and make him feel comfortable. Taehyung, introduce yourself please," the new student nodded and grinned cutely. Unknowingly, you smiled a little too. "Hello, my name is Kim.. Taehyung Kim! You can call me Taehyung. I would like to be friends with you guys. Thank you." The class cheers− except for Jungkook. The principal left the class, leaving him.

"I'm better than that Taehyung," You heard Jungkook whispered, you rolled your eyes. "You can sit next to Sooyeon, because that's the only sit left," the teacher explained, pointing at you. You smiled as he walked to you. "Okay, as we were saying−"

The school bell rang again.
School bells really helped your life today.

Everyone cheered as they stood up and walked away. "Um, Taehyung..." You spoke. He looked at you and smiled, "yes, sooyeon?"

"You don't know where the canteen is, would you like some accompany?" You asked. He chuckled with his deep voice, "thanks, Sooyeon-ah. Let's go." He held your hand. Your eyes widen as you felt your heartbeat gotten faster− Taehyung felt the same. "Sorry, I just−"
"I-It's okay, really. Let's go." You interrupted.

You didn't know there's someone behind you, frowning when seeing you and Taehyung. Who is it?

Jeon Jungkook.