Chapter One, The begginning

Since i was young my mom told me to behave, to be a good girl, so that i wouldn't embarass her and dad.

My father is a Ceo of an enterprise, so he's been away all the time because of work since i was a child while my mom is a housewife, and in fact we are attached to each other, but that's when her friends don't come to the house to spend time with her gossiping around, and life was so generous making me an only child. So pratically i was alone since i was born.

My parents always took me to ceremonies, parties, and all kind of things that my father was invited since he was and he still is an important person.

In one of these party i've met Tiffany, a girl who isn't afraid to say anything, she changed me, she made me realise how stupid i was for not saying what i was thinking, we have been best friend since then.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jessabelle, so what do you think? Who's right?" My bestfriend Tiffany (Fany) asked me. She was arguing with our 2 friends Brian and Tom about the prank that they've been wanting to do since 2 weeks now. It consisted in stealing a car from Sophie, the slut's school, everyone says that she's so dumb.

"Fany's right" I said.

"You're saying it only because you're beasties" Brian said looking to Fany. I always suspected that Brian liked her, but maybe he doesn't want to admit it since Fany has a boyfriend, but they will not last long since she told me that she wanted to break up with him.

"Awww my Brian is sooo smart!!" Fany said winking at him.

Brian looked like a tomato and gaining courage said looking at her " Im not yours! And now if you excuse me im going at school, since it's getting cold here in the parking lot" Now i know for sure that he likes her. I needed to do something, i was going to be cupido!

"I think that's the opposite B, you look like a tomato !" Tom sai making me and Fany laught so hard.

Brian glared at    Tom, and walked away. While i reached Brian, Tom and Fany were smoking.

I looked at Brian and said "B. i need to talk to you" I was going to say to him everything. Fany needed someone better than her current boyfriend, whom she was about to break up.

"Belle, is something wrong?" He asked worried. I always talked to him for every problem, cuz the guy's amazing! He is so smart and always find a solution.

"No B. just need to talk to you about something. Don't be worried, there's nothing to be worried about" I said hugging him from the side.

"Then we can go and talk at mc donald's, while ordering something "

"Right after school?"

"Yep, is there a problem?"

"No.. actually yes.. i was going home since mom wanted me to be there early. Guess what? They're going to have a little party with other 2 Ceos of Fashion design enterprises, and since i like fashion and im good at drawing mom told me that she will present me to them, so that it can help me in the future"

"Honey that's amaziing" B. said mimiking my mom.

i laughted and said " 6, at mc donald's?"

"I'll come pick you up baby" He said giving me a peck on the cheek.

Tom and Fany reached us and Fany said " There's going to be a party at Lucifer house, want to go?"