Chapter Two, My dream finally coming true?

I walked in the huge living room, decorated with every tipe of flowers, paintings of famous people were hanging in the walls, and the huge picture that portrays me, mom and dad, sitting in a coach like a happy family.

As i reached my mom, Doloris from the kitchen was spying and as she saw that i was looking at her she sent me a kiss, i replied kissing too.

As i done it, a guy, a hot guy may i add said " Why are you kissing the air?"

"I think that's none of your business" I said

"Feisty.. i like it" He said

"Wherever" As i finished saying this, i begin to walk to my mom, when a hand wrapped around my wrist, and turning back i was looking in green, beautiful eyes.

" Im Mattew by the way" He said, it took me a while to answer, since i was stunned by his beauty.

"Jessabelle, now if you excuse me.. " I said and walked away

As i reached my mom, she said " Here is my beautiful baby, Jessabelle"

A friend of my mom whom i've always seen at home said "Hi Jessabelle, nice to meet you. Well we always see each other, but this is the first time that we talk. I heard about you from your mother. You seem to be good at drawing and have a fashion design passion, am i right?"

"Yes mam. I really like fashion, and i hope in the future to have a company  on my own" I answered calmly.

"Oh, please call me Bertha, your mom is a good friend of mine, you're like my own daughter! Talking about daughters, have you meet Holly? She's my daughter, she has the same passion as you! Im sure you will be good friends!"

"No i haven't met her yet Bertha.. But i will look  for her!I said to her smiling

" My daughter has the talent and the capacity to reach her goals and me and her father can grant all her wishes" My mom bragged, like always

"I know dear, and that's why i'm here to talk to you about a fashion school, a private school for young artist who want their dreams to come true. This school starts next week, it's a night school, and the pupils will not go everyday, just 4 days to week."

"OOH! I'ts amazing, See honey, your dream will come true!" My mom said excited

"Yes mom!" I said excited like her. I always liked fashion design, but my father wanted me to be a commercialist like him. And this was like a light for us, i could officially begin to work on my dream without the itrusion of my father. And mom knew, but she always have bveen on my side, and i loved her more for this. But i don't think that he wil take it so lightly.

"Mom, Bertha i will leave you two to talk... i will go search for Holly"

"Yes honey, go" Bertha said, and my mom nodded

I walked in the kitchen to go and see my three mom what were they doing

"Hei mommys what ar-"

"This is seriously good" A masculine voice said

I already heard that voice, i thought

"I know, I made it. Even my baby child says that is the best!" Tori said

"Baby child?" The masculine voice said again

"Yep, and there she is, come baby" Tori said

"Ow.. i see that you have company. I've come to see if you 3 were bored but i see that you're not" I said smiling at my 3 moms and Mettew

"Honey come, there's a slice for you too!" Doloris said