The Nightmare

The Devil opened his eyes and looked around. It was entirely dark. Suddenly, his surroundings burst into flames. He heard a distant voice calling to him.
"Mom! Mom!"
He turned around to where the voice was coming from. He recognized that voice... it was Snake-Eyes. Tears of mortal blood pricked the corner of his eyes, threatening to spill. He began to run into the flames, yelling out.
"Snake-Eyes! Where are you?!"
As he made his way through the flames his body began to ache. He suddenly doubled over in pain and grabbed at his stomach. A sharp, twisting pain was jabbing at his stomach from beneath the skin.
"Urgh... no..."
He felt bile rise up in his throat. He cupped his hand against his mouth and tried to force it down. Instead, he broke into a coughing fit. When he lowered his hand, it was covered in a liquidy substance of pure light. He grunted and wiped the angel blood from his mouth.
"N-no... I have to... I have to find him..."
He began stumbling farther through the flames, now noticing that the calling had stopped. Which way had the voice come from again? His head began to spin.
He kept his hand rested on his stomach as he stumbled blindly through the fire. He only stopped when he saw the figure.
It was him. Snake-Eyes. His son stared at him with a piercing glare. Lucifer fell to his knees, coughing again. He grunted and looked up at Snake-Eyes, tears dripping down his cheeks.
"Snake-Eyes... baby... I'm here... Mama's here..."
Snake-Eyes glared further, a cold gaze that could pierce even the toughest soul.
"You are not my mother. You never were, and you never will be."
The Devil whimpered and tried to get back to his feet. He failed, falling back to his knees as the sharp, stabbing pain returned. When he looked back up, his son was gone.
"Snake-Eyes... n-no... please..."
He heard two voices behind him, but could not find the strength to move.
"Go forth now, we shall met again soon."
He recognized that voice. No... It can't be...
"But what if he doesn't like me?"
"Do not fret. They will love you."
Finally, the Devil managed to shift his body so he was facing the other direction. There, standing behind him, with a halo of thorns and holes in his hands and feet, was his half-brother.
Emmanuel.
Next to him was a small boy with a squarish head and one horn that stuck up while the other was barely developed. He had a large fang poking out between his lips. His fur was gray, with white cheeks and hands and feet, and a purple dot for a nose. He had big green eyes with yellow sclera.
The little boy looked over at the Devil and grinned. He ran to him with outstretched arms.
"Mama!"
As his arms wrapped around the Devil, the boy disappeared. The Devil looked around in confusion, then up at his brother, who was approaching him. Emmanuel bent down on one knee and placed a hand on the Devil's stomach.
"Father has given you a second chance. Do not let it be in vain."
Suddenly, Emmanuel disappeared and Snake-Eyes was standing in front of him. He now had a look of sorrow on his face.
"Mama... why would you do this to me... I thought you loved me..."
The boy's eyes blacked over and blood began to pour from his mouth. The surroundings had become a small room that was filling quickly with blood. In no time at all, It had reached the Devil's shoulders.
He pushed himself to his feet and reached out a hand to Snake-Eyes. The blood was up to his knees.
"Snake-Eyes, I'm sorry! I never meant to hurt you!"
The room began to fill up faster. The Devil found himself struggling to stay standing. He began to try and swim for it, only to find there to be a low ceiling to the room. As the blood began to cover his neck, he began to scream.
"I'm sorry! Snake-Eyes, please! I didn't want to hurt you! Please! Please, stop!"
He yelled and sobbed for someone to save him, and the last thing he say before the world went black was his brother's face again.
"Father has given you a second chance. Do not let it be in vain."