50

"So? Can I hear your answer?" Suga playfully smile while still focusing on the road

"Where are we going?" Jennie asked, trying to avoid his question even though her cheeks are red right now.

"I will answer that if you will say it first,"

Jennie closed her eyes when the car stopped because of the traffic. Suga looked at Jennie who is busy looking outside.

"Jennie, you can't say no if you don't want to," Suga said. Jennie bit her lower lip trying to think what would be her answer. She knows to herself that she likes him, or maybe she loves him already.

"I.. I don't know."

"Is that a no?"

"NO!" Suga moved backwards while his eyes were wide, he was shock because of Jennie's high voice. "I mean..." Jennie tried to calm because of embarrassment, she just scared him. "I.. I don't know.. I want to say yes but—"

"What's stopping you?" Suga asked. Jennie looked away and sighed. "Being judge by the others?" He chuckled. "If you like me, then okay. If you will say yes even though we just knew each other for a few days, so what? You'll say yes to me next year? Or next next year? They will still judge you. Everyone will judge you," he casually said.

The traffic light turns green, Jennie just looked at Suga, still thinking about it. Suga on the other hand focused again on the road, still doesn't know if he has feelings for Jennie or he is just thinking some things.

"Suga," Jennie called him softly.

"Hmm?" Suga tried to answer while focusing on the road.

"It's a yes—OH MY GOD!"

Suga stepped on the break, the car stopped because he was shock of Jennie's sudden answer.

"What?" Suga couldn't believe her. He knows that he will say yes, but he didn't expect that Jennie will say it after a little discussion.

"I..I like you," Jennie looked away. "Or maybe, I love you. I don't know,"

Suga smiled and starts driving again. Jennie glared at her.

"Aren't you going to say anything?!"

"Let's have dinner," Suga said casually, trying to make Jennie annoy more.

"What?!" Jennie couldn't believe him.

Suga glance at her and smiled, "I like you too. Can I invite you for a dinner?"