100

Jin and Yoongi went inside the restaurant

Jin and Yoongi went inside the restaurant. No one knows them there, it was all full of rich and businessman and businesswomen minding their own business.

"Table for?" the woman asked.

"We already have our reservation," Jin replied politely with a smile. "With Jennie Kim?" he said. The woman nodded and searched for their names, then she looked back at the two men standing in front of her.

"This way," she says and lead the way.

Yoongi became nervous. It's about time that Jennie will know the truth, that he has been hiding for a year now. When they saw Jennie casually sipping her wine, Jin looked at Yoongi.

"We can turn back if you don't want to," He said. Still nervous about their one and only decision.

"It's fine," Yoongi replied and pushed Jin towards their table.

When Jennie saw them, she immediately stood up and bowed to the two men in front of her. The two men bowed back and went to their seat. Jennie fixed her coat and cough to let out the awkwardness that she's been feeling right now. She should focus on her case and set aside their personal issues.

"So.... should we order first?" Jennie asked and smiled, trying to look away from Yoongi's stares.

Yoongi stared at him and his lips formed a small smile.

'She never changed.' he thought.

"S-Sure hahaha." Jin even chuckled and called a waiter. "What do you want to eat?" He slightly hit Yoongi's arm using his right elbow to call his attention. Jennie just searched for her own craving.

"Just a barbecue steak for me. It's my cheat day." Jennie giggled.

'Cute.' Yoongi smiled again because of his thought.

"Uh, I'll have carbonara pasta," Jin smiled.

"I'll just have his order too." Yoongi casually said. After ordering Jennie starts talking about the real issue.

"So, Mr. Kim. Are you ready?" She asked in a polite way, trying not to pressure her client.

"Uh.. so I think the real reason is—"

"Maam, this is your water and the utensils," the waiter interrupted.

"Okay, so you were saying?"

"It's because of you."

"WHAT?!" Jennie widened her eyes. Some people turned their heads to look at them. Jennie covered her face using her hand and drinks her wine.

"This is not a joke Mr. Kim, this is a serious case. We should set aside our jokes because our enemy is—"

"He is saying the truth, let him finish." Yoongi said in a cold voice. Jennie and Jin couldn't identify if he is mad, or he is calm.

"O-Okay... C-Can you continue Mr. Kim?" Jennie blinked how many times just to avoid Yoongi's stare.

It's because all these years, she didn't expect that it has something to do with her.