-Henrys POV-

I was staring at my PearPhone, when the emergency alarm went on. 'Ray, can you get it?' I groaned a bit annoyed. After all, last night I spent all night fighting The Toddler. Ray looked at me. 'Geez lousy, kid. What's wrong?' Ray patted my back. 'Ow..well anyway,' I yawned. 'We spent all night fighting The Toddler. I'm tired..' Ray patted my back once again as he picked up the phone. Ray put down the phone. 'Who was it?' I asked while looking at Ray. 'Pfft. A person tried to order pizza.' Ray laughed as went back to doing whatever he was doing-. Charlotte came from the elevator and smiled. 'What's up, Char?' I put down my phone to see Charlotte wearing a laced, skinny bikini. Wow, I never seen Char this pretty..No.. Char is my bestie, I can't have a crush on her. 'I got invited to Chloe's swimming pool party!' Charlotte said in an eager voice. 'Mk.' Ray looked at the roof. 'Wow. That's hot.' I closed my mouth before I could say anything else. 'Hm?' Charlotte looked at me with shock in her eyes. 'O-oh, nothing..' I covered my face trying to hide my blush. 'Anyyyyy-Ray. BE BACK AT WORK IN 3 HOURS!' Ray looked at Charlotte. 'K.' Charlotte looked annoyed and pushed the button for the elevator. Jasper came running in.
Jasper's POV
I came down to the Man Cave quickly as I have fear in my eyes. 'Jasper? What's wrong?!' Henry looked at me with surprise. 'Henry! Your sister is here and I think she might've seen me h-' Charlotte cuts me off as we hear the elevator door open. It was Piper 'HENRY!! I SAW JASPER H-' Piper sees that her phone got lots of texts. 'AH! THIS IS NOT OK!!!' I look confused and so does everyone else. Piper was running all around the Man Cave. 'Um.. I better get going to Chloe's party...' Charlotte pointed at the elevator as she dashed off. 'Huh, today is a totally normal day.' I twirl.
Charlotte's POV
After leaving the Man Cave, I saw Henry walking out. 'Yeah Hen?' I smiled. He stroked his hair with his hands then lifted up my chin. 'H-huh?' My face turned red. Henry has never done this before. Is he ok? 'Hen.. Are you ok?' I looked into his eyes, like I never saw it that beautiful. Am I seeing my best friend, a crush?! No..Henry can't be my crush.. 'O-oh uh sorry Char..' Henry blushed again. 'Well, I'm gonna head to Chloe's party.' I guess he liked Chloe or Bianca. I was not really sure, he hadn't talked to them in a long time. Henry waved at me when I left junk and stuff. I smiled at him.
Narrator
Charlotte had been out for 2 hours. 1 more hour and Charlotte has to come to work. Piper, Jasper, and Ray were calling, texting, expect for Schwoz. He was doing science science science. Ray wasn't even calling or texting. People said he was 'old' They just laughed. Ray always got mad at that but also laughed. Henry was sitting on the Man Couch. The elevator door opened. It was Charlotte.

Henry blushed as she walked in

Henry blushed as she walked in. Piper needed to go home and help dad 'cook' meanwhile, Schwoz was going to sleep and Ray was taking a shower. 'So, we are alone..' Henry pushes back his blonde, and brownish hair as Charlotte crawled next to Henry. 'So..' Charlotte stared at Henry's brown eyes. He looked back and smirked. 'Has anyone told you how gorgeous you are..~He whispered in her ear. 'H-Henry.. we are best friends.. what are people gonna think if we date?' She looked at Henry, biting her lip. They came close to each other and were about to kiss until...' Well...well...well, finally you two realized that you have feelings for each other.' A familiar voice smirked. 'R-ray!' Henry stuttered. Ray was wearing a gray robe and was being sly. Charlotte looked the other way. 'T-that was nothing.' Charlotte rolled her eyes. That hit Henry slowly, and painfully, Henry felt all the feelings. 'Well, I uh, gotta go help uh my dad and Piper cook!' Henry dashed off trying not to cry. I mean Henry actually liked Charlotte. 'Great, you scared your boyfriend.' Charlotte felt bad but she made a weird look. 'Henry? My boyfriend? No way.' Charlotte sighed.  (A/N: so uhhh, this story is really weird. me and my sister @adrienneagresteuwu are making it together so enjoy 😌)