-Charlotte's POV-

I mean, I wasn't trying to hurt Henry. I just didn't want people to think that we were dating. We are just friends. I think.. 'I better go talk to Henry..' I wave to Ray as he looks at his phone. I could tell Ray was looking at photos with Henry's Mom. 'Mk, bye.' Ray waved back. I ran to the elevator as I see Henry walking out of junk and stuff, crying. Did I really hurt him that bad? I feel like an awful person. I rejected my best friend and it hurts. 'No..I couldn't fall for her..' Henry sobbed. I winced as I walked away.

As I got home, Aunt Susan and Uncle Rosco were waiting in the front door

As I got home, Aunt Susan and Uncle Rosco were waiting in the front door. 'What's wrong, Auntie and Uncle?' I asked. 'Charlotte...me and your aunt want to talk about Henry...' Uncle said in a solemn voice. I gulped nervous. 'Don't worry, Lottie...' Auntie smiled as she patted my back. I hated pressure when my uncle gives me talks about Henry. It's usually about The Talk or Henry's feelings.

-Henry's POV-

Ugh...why am I crying? Char is my best friend not my crush. Piper opened my door and shouted, "HENRY! I'M NOT OK- hey, are you okay?' I wiped my tears. 'Y-yeah...I am fine.' I stuttered. 'Is it about a girl?' She asked. 'N-no.' I lied.
'Henry.. I know when you're lying.' Piper hugged me. 'Wait a second, IS IT CHARLOTTE?!' Piper looked at me in shock. 'No no no no. Lets just say it's.. Chloe.' I wiped my tears. (A/N lmao, I think y'all recognize this scene lol.) 'Well someone walked in us about to kiss, on the lips.' Piper rubbed her chin. I knew something was gonna happen. 'Didn't the same thing happen to Charlotte?' Piper looked at me suspiciously. 'Ugh fine, it's Charlotte..' I looked up. I just remember that when Charlotte said that she had a dream about we almost kissed in the zoo.

'Wow Henry, I knew you liked Charlotte!' Piper laughed

'Wow Henry, I knew you liked Charlotte!' Piper laughed.  'W-what do you mean?' I stuttered. 'Isn't weird that you told Charlotte that you are Kid Danger, before you told mom, dad, Jasper, or me?' Piper smirked.

I blushed as I remembered that

I blushed as I remembered that. 'Ah...that's right.' I smiled. Piper giggled in a mischievous type of way. 'What now?' I looked at her. 'Hmm?' She asked. 'What now?' I repeated. 'Well...I would bring  her roses because roses are adorable and the most romantic flowers.' Piper smirked. 'Are you two talking about Henry and Charlotte?!' Dad asked. 'I am betting they are!' Mom squealed. 'Wait, wait, wait, mom and dad know?!' I shake her. 'Maybe~' She smirked. I groaned as I slumped into my bed. 'I am heading to bed. Night, Pip.' I yawned as she walked out of the room.